• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spawn Rate for Units HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi people! :D i whould like to create a trigger wich spawn rate for each unit when the player tier up! Exemple Tier 0 Footman spawn rate = every 1 seconds when he tier up to Tier 1 now it spawn Riffleman =every 2 seconds but still spawn Footman every 1 secondes! can you help me by showing me a trigger how to do it? or giving me an exemple on an other map its for balance of units in my map! thx +++ Rep For HELP!! and credits has Map Trigger master:ogre_hurrhurr: Thx for all who will Help!:ogre_haosis:

my Current project Footmen All Stars!:grin:

Level 4
yeah player upgrade tier with upgrad their main base , and i want something like when you Upgrad your tier you get more units Tier 0 =1 unit (Tier 1)= 2 units (Tier2)= 3 units.. ECT... and noty like the usual Footies map i mean more something like Footmen Vs grunt type... but it works when you up your MAIN BASE ((Tier)) :D

Level 11
Don't really know how to mark thread as solved lol ;o

But thx for the rep! :) Mind if I add this thread to my workshop? I'm trying to get it launched off the ground.

EDIT: np ;D thx for creds too, and if you need any tweak or fix just tell me. Forgot to say that timer for units is upgrade lvl +1 (so footy = 1, rifle = 2, etc)

Level 4
well i whould like the normal unit train time for all units... like footman is 20 secondes riffleman is 26 and ect.. do you think it is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.