• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seraphim Wings [Model Fix Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

Seraphim Wings [Model Fix Request]

Hi guys! I was looking for a Seraphim Wings Model but I cannot find it here in Hive and I don't know other websites.., So I tried making my own but I have no future in modelling (Cries in the corner)..,

:goblin_cry:

Below is a Print Screen of what I have done..,

205128-albums7040-picture97634.png

It doesn't work what so ever so I decided to get some help from you guys.., I want it to be attachable to any unit ideal for such wings.., I attached the raw files available for you to be able to help me.., thanks so much..,

Attachments

• SeraphimWings.rar
    58.5 KB · Views: 116
Level 9
so whats the problem?

It doesn't work..,
- It doesn't show if I attached it to a unit as an ability.
- When I try to attach it to a unit with model editor, it shows the black parts that's suppose to be invisible.
- It has wrong animations because I don't know how it really works..,

I just want someone who can make it as an attachment in chest as an ability..,
Simple for those experts at models..,

Level 9
Wow!!! how did you do it?
Actually, I somehow did a Vertex Modifier on the mdl. But I didn't see any changes but accidentally removed the other wings so I was not satisfied with it.., May I ask how to attached it.., I'm not sure if I did a mistake on attaching.., Also, for me it doesn't need to have any animation.., At you pic, I think it's a bit big so I have to make it small.., Thank you for your reply, Hayate..,

Wow!!! how did you do it?
Actually, I somehow did a Vertex Modifier on the mdl. But I didn't see any changes but accidentally removed the other wings so I was not satisfied with it.., May I ask how to attached it.., I'm not sure if I did a mistake on attaching.., Also, for me it doesn't need to have any animation.., At you pic, I think it's a bit big so I have to make it small.., Thank you for your reply, Hayate..,

I use Human's Sphere Ability as base skill (The Attachment won't have teamcolor with this one though)
add the Skill to the guy that want the attachment

and then i do these changes
attachment.php

Good luck :goblin_good_job:
you can just Resize it yourself, Hopefully
(Also you have to make sure the Model have a Attachment Point lol)

Attachments

• HANGES.png
    HANGES.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 325
Level 9
Good luck :goblin_good_job:
you can just Resize it yourself, Hopefully
(Also you have to make sure the Model have a Attachment Point lol)

I don't understand something about the model editor. I tried the to attached the mdl wings after converting it to mdx (as armor bonus ability like in the tutorials I learned before) and it worked fine just like the picture you post.

But when I tried the mdx one after all the vertex modifier step like I did to the mdl, The map test always crash.

So just got an idea of frustration to make 3 different and separate wings base from the mdl and attached to a unit and it really worked.., Here's the preview:

205128-albums7040-picture97656.png

Does it have a flying animation?
I hope you it is available because there is a low number of angels in hive.

Sorry but It doesn't have flying animation because I really don't know much about modelling..,

Status
Not open for further replies.