• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item + Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
im requesting an equipment / animation system for an rpg whit this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/villager-64141/?prev=search=bow&d=list&r=20
so if he has equipet bow he does the ranged attack and when it has sword it does oe handed melee damage the following equipment he must hafe

-two handed wep/bow but if he has one handed weapon it cant equip 2 handed
-one handed
-shield/ other hand
-head
-armor
-rare
-ring/amulet
and he has 2 infentorys one for potions and one for eqeipment so when you use an abbilety you will switch to the other bagpack from potion to equipment and back

Last edited:
Level 9
draken koning, you can make the villager use the proper animation by triggers. Only by triggers.
You need to change the animation tags.

Level 4
I really need a equipment system like this

-Head
-Shoulders
-Armor
-One handed
-sheild(other hand)
-Two handed( Including bows and etc.

But i dont want/need the feature to switch to inventory, i got that fixed already :p

My needed version isnt quite the same as it all should fit into the inventory of the hero. And that is just great because it wont interfere with the equiped items.
Really needed system though.

Level 21
You aren't speaking any language out there. =_="

In other words:
He needs a more-special inventory system.
When the hero wears a different type of weapon (sword, crossbow, etc.) the hero's (in this case, the 40-animation villager) changes his animation tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.