• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

F1 car Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, im a newbie in this forum, i have some map making experience but nothing in modeling, im doing right now a map about car races, in the hive workshop site we have many models of cars but not a formula car, can some one make a simple but pretty car formula version? im trying to do a simulation car race, with for example fuel usage, damage, car downforce settings, weather, etc...style formula circuit...if some one can make a formula car version model this will be a great help for me ...and for many others ...tks =)

Level 2
tks for answer the thread...just dead, walking (fast wheel movement), maybe a no wheels animation (pits usable) and some as damaged animation i think... obviously more animations more useful and most details so much better, just maybe team color, driver helmet, the general body (front and rear spoilers includes), wheels and some sticker simulation...in any case...any thing is love and will be very useful for us =) tks

Level 17
Welp, finished the general mesh. Just the helmet and wheels, animate place stickers, texture and it is done.
Let me know if you have anything on mind, whenever you come back.
There are some messed up normals, I'll fix those later.

185888-albums6426-picture80751.jpg

Level 2
wow...sorry i dont notice that the tread was removed to request (im newbie)...the model is perfect !!! more than that!! if u want just put some geometrics figures as stickers ...i dont know really...dont should be perfect for me...but great job my friend !!! 10 since now !!!

Level 17
Yeah, it would be very beneficial for this particular model.
Anyway did the driver helmet quickly aand it is pretty much done. How would you like team color ? I tried to apply it to the entire body but it does not look too great. I could try some base color (like dark silver) and team colored stripes or something.
I'll finish it by tomorrow if I'll have time.

185888-albums6426-picture83194.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.