• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sin'dorei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
"Bal'a dash, malanore"

Creating a

Blood Elf

campaign...
The storyline is not set in the original Warcraft lore but another one of my imagination...
The story will take place starting in Silvermoon and lots of plot twists will occur....

I'm needing...
+A modeler (Any experience)
+A skinner (Any experience)
+A person to clarify my questions (XP)
+A loading screen creator (Custom loading screen creator will be cool but if you know how to create a Loading Screen that'll be okay :D)
+A cinematics creator (I suck at cinematics)

Note: I will work offline on this project, So I'm requesting
Some BE unit models from WoW (or some skins)
Some BE building models from WoW (or some skins)

Please fill this Form and post
Username:
Position:
Icon:

"Shorel'aran"

Current Members

:
203966-albums4539-picture45006.jpg
Samurai_Gal666
Project Leader
Experience:1/10

203586-albums4497-picture45026.jpg
Sunshine and Night
Designer
Experience:3/10

icons_8109_btn.jpg
azerothpanda
Beta Tester
Experience:5/10

Cryophoenix
Idealist
Experience:3/10

Last edited:
Level 4
I am guessing what some of theese things mean update if im wrong

Username: Hive;Sunshine and Night Bnet:Cristoff possibly a new one with my hive username

Position: Designer/Idealist note i will call myself a designer as that is the correct term

Icon:Sharadar Reaver

Age; In the teen years 12,On the 27th March 2011

Experience: Have designed a hero for Final Showdown by Mumbis
Am Planning A Dragon Age:Origins Rpg Campaign 1st Mission Ostagar Battle,2nd Last Warden,3rd and the other missions are unnamed and unplanned but will have 10-20 misssions

Scale of Experience:3(This is my first project other than my unfinished DA:O campaign)

Last edited:
Level 5
I am guessing what some of theese things mean update if im wrong

Username: Hive;Sunshine and Night Bnet:Cristoff possibly a new one with my hive username

Position: Designer/Idealist note i will call myself a designer as that is the correct term

Icon: Dont Understand

Age; In the teen years 12,13,14,15,16,17,18

Experience: Have designed a hero for Final Showdown by Mumbis
Am Planning A Dragon Age:Origins Rpg Campaign 1st Mission Ostagar Battle,2nd Last Warden,3rd and the other missions are unnamed and unplanned but will have 10-20 misssions

Designer???? Icon as what icon do you want to display in the main post :) Experience is good, but please write it in a scale of 1-10 :O Please give your exact age...

Level 12
Perhaps i might join in as the the loading screen creator, but idk i got the time onot. Give me some time to think about it. Btw, since this is blood elf campaign, there are a blood elf UI available, link on my sig. ( or perhaps you've already using it. just suggesting ;D )

Level 7
A campaign is an intense undertaking, and the auidence has always been small.

Under no means am I suggesting you give up, but I think you might want to consider finishing at least the first map before you put too much thought into the rest of it. Logic being if you can at the very least get your feet off the ground in the completion of one map then you'll have a much better chance at completing others.

Likewise, I have a hunch you have an overactive imagination like myself, and may find yourself stumbling onto an idea you like more then the current one, thus surrendering your work. I would advise if you're going to bring in other people to your project that you devot some serious focus. Your members will only be as serious as you are.

Level 5
WTF!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?! @NOOB, ARE YOU SELLING THIS OFF? WTF!?! WHAT'S F**KING HAPPENING?
*destroys a world*
Okay, well, I'm back... And I was banned because it said
"Your account has been banned"
"Ban Uplift: Never"
"Reason: No Reason"

But it turns out it was a mistake.. :p

Anyway, onto the topic... It's still not 10% complete :'( I'm waiting for the BE Model Pack....

Status
Not open for further replies.