• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LotR Online RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
LotrO - Mines of Moria MMORPG

LotrO - Mines of Moria.

Ok As u guys know im doing Lotr online map. I need some help with People that can help me doing the map. I have made terrain 80% finished and map about 50% finished.

Trigger/Jasser - naitsirk 1/3
Tooltip Writter - Shanghai 1/3
History Writter - Shanghai 1/3
Skinner/Modeller - Shanghai 1/3
Terrainer - Shangh 1/3
Idea/Maker - Shanghaiai 1/3

What i need is:

Trigger/Jasser
Tooltip Writter
History Writter
Skinner/Modeller
Terrainer
Idea/Maker

The map is based on Lotr online/Lord of the rings. And the plan is to make 2 teams so u can fight each other and save modes and more fun stuff. Epic fights creeping and quests/missions. I feel like this ognab e very cool map actually. WOuld be nice with all help i can get.

Attachments

• BLack Gate.JPG
    BLack Gate.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 499
  • Bree.JPG
    Bree.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 4,558
  • Cirith Ungol.JPG
    Cirith Ungol.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 732
  • Edoras.JPG
    Edoras.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • Argonath place.JPG
    Argonath place.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 3,414
  • Forest.JPG
    Forest.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 6,310
  • Goblin Castle.JPG
    Goblin Castle.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 830
  • helms deep.JPG
    helms deep.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 964
  • Lorien.JPG
    Lorien.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 398
  • maggots field.JPG
    maggots field.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 378
  • moria.JPG
    moria.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 483
  • Rivendell.JPG
    Rivendell.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 457
  • Mount Doom.JPG
    Mount Doom.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 564
  • Moria backdoor.JPG
    Moria backdoor.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 436
  • MInas Morgul.JPG
    MInas Morgul.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 2,194
  • Shire1.JPG
    Shire1.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 14,739
  • Shire2.JPG
    Shire2.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 416
  • Shire3.JPG
    Shire3.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 2,243
  • shirefields.JPG
    shirefields.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 325
  • shirefields2.JPG
    shirefields2.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 341
  • weathertop.JPG
    weathertop.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 384
  • Lotro-mom1.jpg
    Lotro-mom1.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Level 19
ok i still need people to this map i wil lcopntinue on 2 projects now i need a cool multiboard. And so the creep system works. I mean so the creeps respawning i have a trigger thats not working and if u have any ideas for this we can make it. Im not an idiot that just make my own ways all critism and stuff to make it better is welcome. So if ur intrested pm me or just send a message here.

And one more thing is also that some nice skins would be nice aswell :D

Level 8
Hi, there. If you need somebody for terrain, i´m very good at creating cool terrain, my only thing to think about is i don´t know what to do there :)

Level 19
ok that sounds great but right now the map is screwed i was going to test it with some friends and the guy get disconnected :( LOL hmm do u have msn so can we talk about what get to fixed in terrain and u can do some. To get it better :D

Level 18
Your terrain is terrible btw i also tryd to make this project (damnit it seems like i tryd evry damn project people try now lol) anyway your terrain needs work Using so much blizzard clifs is a bad idea and looks crap and if this is suposed to be a rpg than you should make the terrain more Rpg like and not Rts (for my feeling this terrain looks more RTS than RPG) anyway good luck with the map. and plz dont use Sunkenruins archways for a elvish city XD

Level 19
lol WTF man. U dont like it? hmm mybe u can edit the terrain man. THe other guy dont have msn :S anyway i dont think cliffs does matter so much. Because wc3 is always uggly LOL. And ok it ca nbe nice with not so many wc3 cliffs and what u mean what is so uggly with the sunken ruin archway :S what should i have instead? I mean u telling me to do another way mybe u have some ideas man?

Level 19
yo dudes im still need a terrainer to remove the uggly blizzard cliffs. And i need help in makjign some nice triggers. I gona lock the camera. And i need a to make a big item system. And i also need Some one to help me with the sky. So it looks cooler. More epic. Hmm would be nice if some one is intrested i made nearly all heroes. I mybe gona need a 2-3 more skins also. If some one is intrested. I htink this map has potential its 2 teams. SO u go fight each other. I need to make it more cooelr also. I mean units etc. Now its nice. But i need to make it very nice. If u have any nice ideas would be great aswell.

Level 8
Hey Shanghai, me again.

How is the map doing?
I would like to test it, if you want.

Please add some more information about Classes etc

Thanks

~Nurga

Level 19
yo mate its going fine need to fix terrain alot mybe u can help. Or mybe some trigger stuff. And the other guy if ur intrested in checking leaks would be nice. I was stupid making the cliffs in blizzard style. But i can change that but it still looks very decent in game actually. Very nice.

And give msn if ur intrested in helping i will add more screenshots from game whne i playing :D

Level 8
I don´t have msn :p
Anyway, could you give me the map, so i can check it?

I will take a look at terrain & triggers & Units.

(will look i get msn maybe...lets see^^)

Last edited:
Level 8
Problem is, i´m lazy atm and i´ve to finish the beta of my orpg too^^

I pm/contact you if i have time!

Level 19
hmm aguy was gona fix some of the terrain now hes gone he disapaired :( wated 3 days now :S hmm i still need a decent skinner and modeller. Hmm i actually made soem of my own skins and models :D hmm a triggerer is also needed and a jasser :) i will update new screenshots later :D when i get back my map :D

Level 19
so wierd the room is bugged i cant see the last post. Even if i klick on 3 im still on the 2nd....

Wtf now i double posted. I looked in my topic and saw some one had written sumthing in my topic. And couldent see what he written. So i wright this and now i posted 2 lol.

Level 19
ye dude im gona remove the floating texts i gona make so u will see text when u enter a region that says the place. and them ap looks great actually i dident take the best screenshots either :S i just took some fast :S And btw the terrain isent 100% finished it still need fix to become very good :D

Level 19
ye would be nice actually :D i cant do anything today because some one is fixing some leaks :D and the camera system is fixed because of florian:D but would be cool if u help me with the hero choose system :D because i want that. Now its just taverns that sucks imo :D and if u have any idead of the map just tell me and we caan fix :D i want this to be open for the crew so im not the only one who decide :D

How far have u come? When will u release a test version? It would even be fun to just look around the map with a unit so pllz, release a test!

Btw, found a hobbit pack that u maybe could use!

And if u want, pllz check out my Lotr cinematic in my signature!

Edit: And now they have made Frodo as well! Frodo Baggins Skin

Attachments

• HobbitPAK.rar
    485.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Level 19
i will finish it as soon as possible i had a break for while im working some on it. I need some one to help me. And it can be done faster. :) would be very nice to play this map. I change so the view is fro mthe top now aswell. :) and i allready put out some creeps. So i will need jasser or trigger. Doesent matter. Need some leak checker. And some map worker. To put out creeps perfect and such i hope some one feels intrested. I worked hard on this map nearly 1 year. And would love to see some intrests here cya guys hf.

Status
Not open for further replies.