• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doing it your self, Map making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey, I've been working 3-4 years on this map and man, it's just impossible to make a map on your own. When I began this map making thing, I wasn't very good at trigs, now I'm not that bad.

Well all I'm really asking is for you guys to test the map and look at the trigs or or events in the game that cause any crashes or glitch's(pauses)

I've played this game solo, and with friends. I've noticed the game works fine when your on your own... with AI, but when you include your friends there are points where the game slows down and they are often kicked out.

I know it's my trigs because by disabling special events the game lasts longer.
I have already destroyed all my special effects,music,groups are removed and all those trig leaks... I think, but then again after reading the whole link page a few times I'm still not sure what a leak is?

Well I guess that's all the help I really need, someone smart enough to point out all my errors.

here's the link and thanks again.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=q867l1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.