• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What if Hiveworkshop closed down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
images

Level 22
Well to be honest, I find this thread quite sad actually...
That was a joke lol. Anyway, if it closes then we'll just have to find another place(forums?) to hang out or you could follow gorillabull's advice too and hang out with your friends, heck, you can even do both. It's sad, yes, but that's just how life works.

Level 30
I will track Ralle's house via Google Earth rush raid and have a little boss fight from him, steal his servers, eat all the food on his fridge, then re-open this site and rename it CHAOS HORDE.

Or---just ask politely to Ralle about merging the remaining files to an existing warcraft 3 modding site like what wc3sear.ch did.

I will track Ralle's house via Google Earth rush raid and have a little boss fight from him, steal his servers, eat all the food on his fridge, then re-open this site and rename it CHAOS HORDE.

Or---just ask politely to Ralle about merging the remaining files to an existing warcraft 3 modding site like what wc3sear.ch did.

Hahahaha

If Hiveworkshop Closed down? The Place that trained me :( no!!!!!!
I don't want to Login to a game called real life, I need some SwordArt Online or there will be no Life No Game

No!!! If Hive Closed, It's Like 25% of me is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.