• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My crazy secret...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
this is a simple game

tell us your crazy...

secrets
life hacks
hobbies.

I'll start

_________
Secret
I can stop my heart and cause myself to black out, which in turn resets my internal clock meaning my need to sleep also resets to just woke up
Life hack
matchstick don't need the back of a box to light up. just apply excessive friction and you get a flame.
Hobbies
I like to read about tortures. all the different tortures different cultures developed, both medieval and modern. like the Russians technique of playing a pot full of rats upside down over your exposed stomach, and then placing hot coals on the butt of the pot. the rats sense the heat and escape my scratching a hole into your belly and escaping through your gut....hmm

remember this is all about you so express yourself. shout it out loud and proud.

I like imagining Torture and I enjoy suffering!

Level 21
Secret
I hate my life. I have to put up with fake relatives that *claim* to love me but in reality they don't give any interest to me. I don't consider all my friends as friends (so why did I even call them friends now?) because some of them only know to tease and harass me daily. That's what my friends call "striking up and being friendly" but I call it "nonsense crap".
Life Hacks
N/A
I may hack a game but not surely life!
Hobbies
Computer stuff... that's really bad, I never wanted that but I have no other hobbies because of the crappy life I have.

Level 21
Secret
IWANT to be isolated because I hate people.I don't trust anybody anymore because even my own goddamn family have let me down more times than there are deez nuts videos on the internet.
I honestly don't care what happens or is happening.Its all the same,in the end you will die anyway.Life is pointless.
Life Hacks
Nothing I can think of now.
Hobbies.
Anything on computers,mostly modding,gaming and youtube.

Level 21
I love imagining death, blood, killing, torture and stuff.
I have a too much creative mind, and there are just too many stuff in my mind which none are real.
I am weird.
I hate Justin Bieber.
Lol,I'm the same except they aren't really secrets.Everybody that knows me in real life knows those stuff

What's with it with you people?! You love violance? I am deeply saddened by this.

There are many psychically unstable people in the world, they need to get help. Even children are sometimes mentally ill.

Does anyone remember the incident where two girls killed their friend as a sacrifice to Slenderman? 12-year-old daughter was stabbed 19 times...

In my opinion such people should be locked up in Asylums for life, being a child is a no exception. But it's not their problem that they were born mentally ill.

Level 28
While not having the balls to do it is a plus, it still saddens me to see people enjoy these kinds of stuff. And I often do see such people, I mean, in my school there are even people who watch murder sites and the like and laugh. Laugh. The first time this happened in a Computer's Class (not sure what it's called) my head was going to explode. It was probably my first time seeing someone enjoy violance. Have a blast out of it. Laugh. Have fun. I wish I could understand stupidity so I could fight it...

Level 18
TheLordOfChaos. Enjoying suffering? Imagining torturing? Have you ever tortured anyone? Have you been tortured - "Well there was this one time -" .. No, no you haven't.
You cannot claim to enjoy it. It's your imagination where you enjoy it.

You find it cool and that's why you "like" it.

But in the end it wouldn't surprise me if you did. Your conversations with people that I've read have shown that you do not appear to be a very stable person.

All of you who say that you enjoy these things. Go and kill someone, mutilate them, get severely injured yourself, torture and be tortured. Or fight in a war.

Then. Then, come back and tell me how much you like it.

Level 50
There are many psychically unstable people in the world, they need to get help. Even children are sometimes mentally ill.

Does anyone remember the incident where two girls killed their friend as a sacrifice to Slenderman? 12-year-old daughter was stabbed 19 times...

In my opinion such people should be locked up in Asylums for life, being a child is a no exception. But it's not their problem that they were born mentally ill.

Damn, is this shit real? They/she stabbed her best friend because of the imaginary character? Wow, now I've seen everything in my life...This is TV's fault, they show as violence and a lot of craps. I am thankfull that these is not happening in my country, but it shouldn't happen anywhere.

Level 28
I guess it is somewhat normal to feel interest in violence, torture and stuff of the kind. Even pleasure. I mean, people tend to enjoy wars in RTS games, watching films and documentaries about violent topics, playing intense action-paced sports like rugby or amercian football, etc.

Still the majority of us are peaceful people in real life, that's why I think the interest and the excitement in violence is kinda natural.

Secret

I'm not afraid of living my life alone - a thing many people fear. I avoid telling people this because it makes you seem kind of selfish.

Level 19
I'm loving the comments, even the ones that claim I'm some sort of crazy murder watching orgy blood lover. people read too much into these things. a guy can't say

I love torture and violence

anymore without people taking him seriously... in other words I'm saying that statement was a joke. o_O

No. I strictly like the history and culture that develops around torture. the tactic in its use. like for example....America tortures people by shocking their teeth, this causes pain like tooth ache. they used to use water boarding as a torture, but it left evidence that a person was tortured. With shocks to the teeth, no evidence is left.

this protects them from being accused of war crimes, because a person can claimed they were tortured all they like but without proof there can be no charge.

as for the people who do actually enjoy torture and death! Big on you for showing these nay says that no matter what, your going to stand proud and express yourself

after all that's the whole point of this thread. to express yourself, even the things people might judge you for.

If you can't say it on the internet....where can you. Let's just all have fun, let it all out, and leave those judgemental attitudes at home.

Express your self. Come on everybody. Even You guys reading. express yourself :)

Secret:

I pleasure myself in my room lots of times..
I am 14.

I am half-isolated from family and I dislike them, but I am on good terms with friends and we have good times. (I even argued with Second Bro, just for the sake of suggesting freedom of choice)

I hate fatty Kim Jong Un of DPRK.

Misc.
I never studied before the days of exams, only during the day when the exam is approaching. Yet I get decent or good results (especially English). I even get 7As from UPSR despite only started revising on the days the exams happened (of course not during exams), and resumed playing computer games after the first day is over.

How are any of those secrets? Aside from being 14, you described 90% of us.

_________
Secret
I can stop my heart and cause myself to black out, which in turn resets my internal clock meaning my need to sleep also resets to just woke up
That is biologically impossible; therefore I call bullshit.

According to this paper, there have been only 4 registered cases of "voluntary heart stop".
http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/24/6/1319.full.pdf

Two of them flat out couldn't reproduce this effect on laboratory examination. Which means they basicly just lied.
The other two could only slow or weaken their own heartbeat to a sub-rest-pulse rate by tensioning certain muscles to artifically reduce the blood flow.

Also, it's bullshit that this would "reset your internal clock". First; there is no such thing as an internal clock. The only thing that "controls" our desire to sleep is the hormone https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin, which is synthesized at night. Yes, there is a sinusodal biological cycle between states of high activity and "sleepyness" that you can shift and change depending on your metabolic activity; but you can not voluntarily enter yourself in a "post sleep" state without actually sleeping.

Level 19
I have my theories on how it works. I can only guess and say for the black out and brain reset

that it is simular to the choking game. during which the supply of blood Is cut off from the brain, causing the brain to be flooded with oxygen when the supply is returned to normal. however instead of cutting the supply off, I just increase the oxygen supply. how this causes a blackout or rejuvenative effect....who knows. I'm sure most of these odd things have no real explanation.

I think you may be right about the stopping of the heart though. I've tried stopping my heart in hospital when I'm hooked up to the machines. it never works. yet when I try it at home on my blood pressure and heart beat machine, it shows my heart has stopped and my blood pressure has gone up. it's a pretty lame super power anyway. I'm glad I can be so open about it regardless.

what is your secret Zwiebelchen?

I have my theories on how it works. I can only guess and say for the black out and brain reset

that it is simular to the choking game. during which the supply of blood Is cut off from the brain, causing the brain to be flooded with oxygen when the supply is returned to normal. however instead of cutting the supply off, I just increase the oxygen supply. how this causes a blackout or rejuvenative effect....who knows. I'm sure most of these odd things have no real explanation.

I think you may be right about the stopping of the heart though. I've tried stopping my heart in hospital when I'm hooked up to the machines. it never works. yet when I try it at home on my blood pressure and heart beat machine, it shows my heart has stopped and my blood pressure has gone up. it's a pretty lame super power anyway. I'm glad I can be so open about it regardless.

what is your secret Zwiebelchen?
What do you use to monitor your heart rate? Maybe you just suppress blood flow locally where the probes are attached. Which is very possible. After all, you can completely seperate your forearm from the blood circuit by applying pressure to the main arteria (which makes your arm go numb). So if your probes are attached to the arm and you block the blood exchange there, it's obvious that it will detect a false positive.

On topic:

Secret:
I have a soft spot for pointless cartoons and anime about cute girls doing cute stuff. Like K-ON.

Life hack:
Whenever I order a pizza, I use the box and fill it with all trash instead of throwing it into the trashcan. Since the pizza box is too large for the trash, I have to take it out anyway and this prolongs the time until my regular trash can is full by one or two days.

Hobbies:
Way more than my time allows for.

Level 19
I use a blood pressure machine. the type that straps around your arm, but that doesn't explain why I couldn't fool the monitor at the hospital which attaches to your finger????

o well, sounds like a mystery I'll only be able to explain next time I'm at the hospital with some free time and privacy.

I actually learnt by chance that I could do these things at about age 9. me and my brother we meditating like crazed kung fu fools and it just so happened that we discovered the same abilities at the same time. I'm not to sure if that Has any connection to the discovery but, I think it's worth a shot to try it out. blacking out is the most rewarding experience of bliss I have ever felt. you feel a total disconnection to the problems of life for about 10 minutes after you wake up. it feels so good that you often stay there, trying not to move, trying not to breath...anything that might disrupt the feeling

I can't explain how it works, but try meditation until you discover your own super powers :)

I use a blood pressure machine. the type that straps around your arm, but that doesn't explain why I couldn't fool the monitor at the hospital which attaches to your finger????
EKG monitors works electric, not mechanic. What they do is they measure the cyclical voltage shift in your body when the heart beats. Even if you block blood circulation in your forearm, it will still detect your heartbeat.

I actually learnt by chance that I could do these things at about age 9. me and my brother we meditating like crazed kung fu fools and it just so happened that we discovered the same abilities at the same time. I'm not to sure if that Has any connection to the discovery but, I think it's worth a shot to try it out. blacking out is the most rewarding experience of bliss I have ever felt. you feel a total disconnection to the problems of life for about 10 minutes after you wake up. it feels so good that you often stay there, trying not to move, trying not to breath...anything that might disrupt the feeling

I can't explain how it works, but try meditation until you discover your own super powers :)
Sounds to me like a mixture of dehydration and falling asleep.

Level 13
Secret
Sometimes i can foresee the future.
Life Hacks
When playing a game that u need to find one item. Killing multiple enemies with your AoE skill doesnt usually help. Try using a single target skill to kill your enemy and u will usually get what u are looking for.
Hobbies
Modding, Gaming, Programming.

Level 24
Hmm, seems we all have one thing in common...

@Empirean

Secret
Sometimes i can foresee the future.

What?!, how the bloody hell do you do that?

Secret
I have a soft spot, sometimes when someone pity or feels sorry for me, tears starts to come out of my eyes, even if I not want to,
Also, if not a pity, I cry without tears, my eyes only becomes red.
These are just one of those thousands that I have kept secret,
Life Hacks
Nope
Hobbies
Modding, Gaming, Terrraining, Modelling, whatever there is in Hive, etc.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Secret :
If I announce a "secret" to the entire internet, was it really ever one to begin with?

Life Hack :

None that I'm aware of.

Hobbies :

Playing video games, reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
Uhm... how many interesting secrets (sarcasm)
A good number of them aren't even worth being called secrets (Your age is a secret? It's even written on your profile...). Some life hacks are not life hacks (the sneeze part, for example, is a scientific fact, not a life hack). Well, what to say, let's go on with fake secrets, I know that nobody will ever reveal his/her real secrets of course.

Level 19
ok how about a secret that has been weighing you down and you just need to get it off your chest.

it could be major like, 'actually honey, I've never loved you, this marriage is a sham. I only married you for the cash'

or it can be not so major,'Jason, there is something I need to tell you! you've had a piece of toilet paper stuck to your shoe the whole of today'

secrets don't have to be about you, but they can still be secret and fun/healthy to share.

Level 9
Secret: I sacrificed a puppy for lord Satan kidding on a more serious note, I feel like inside I was forced to be on this world almost like I'm an alien nothing of it relates to how I feel or care about things (The only two things that I feel comfortable with is winning and things that peak my curiosity) the only reason I don't commit suicide is because I don't imagine it would feel nice/life isn't too bad, most things I see sound like lies or empty words to me there are very few things in the world that are real in my eyes and for that I hold contempt for the world I live in.

Life hacks: If you encounter a bug in your game or project do the stuff you can do for your project first then finish the hard parts later.

Hobbies: Wc3 Mapping, Gaming, Chess, Anime, Imagining concepts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.