• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lol Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anything made you laugh recently? Post it here!
Be it a story, a picture, a video, whatever. Just remember to keep it clean.
--------------------------------------
Here is mine.
attachment.php

A parody picture of Michael Jackson's song, Bad.

Attachments

• 665b209261564.jpg
    665b209261564.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 351
Level 3
"What do you call a redneck virgin?
A 11 year old girl who can run faster than her brothers"
Buddy of mine sent me this, which made me laugh hard.

Level 6
My lol moment is..

When I open the youtube and saw an interesting video, i look at the comments and it is awesome, I click play and then BOOM! "Error please try loading the video again"... (but after many times reloading still can't be played)

I rage :ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

Its not funny but it is the most annoying thing happen when i surf in youtube..

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
chinese_road_2915881a.png

People clearly have it wrong. Roads are not meant to be used to get between places, they are meant to help maintain critical infrastructure. This example is the future! They built a perfect 3 lane road with high quality finish right to that power pylon. Look how neatly the road curves and the amount of effort taken making sure it gets between points efficiently. The utilities will certainly have no issue quickly fixing faults in that pylon! All pylons should have their own 3 lane road connected to them, this is truly the future of pylon placement.

Level 35
chinese_road_2915881a.png

People clearly have it wrong. Roads are not meant to be used to get between places, they are meant to help maintain critical infrastructure. This example is the future! They built a perfect 3 lane road with high quality finish right to that power pylon. Look how neatly the road curves and the amount of effort taken making sure it gets between points efficiently. The utilities will certainly have no issue quickly fixing faults in that pylon! All pylons should have their own 3 lane road connected to them, this is truly the future of pylon placement.

Its+Shopped.+The+tags+are+false_e354e1_4024640.jpg

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It would be great if it were actually photo-shopped. Alas it is a genuine image from China used by a news site which accompanies a large live video recording of the huge mistake for broadcast on public television.

The road planners did not take into account when planning the road that a power pylon was built in the way in 2007 (old maps?). As a result they approved a plan to build a road straight through the middle of a power pylon. For some reason when the mistake was spotted they did not decide to divert the road via another route but instead just build straight through the pylon. Currently there is on-going arguments between the power grid and road grid people to try and work out a solution. I am guessing they will eventually move the pylon to the side as they do not have such strict straightness requirements.

A bit late but meh. This was one too.

This is an automated message from CakeMaster's bot Heinvers!

Dear DEAD FiSH, our lord CakeMaster orders us to start converting as many hivers as possible to his cake crusade. YOU have been chosen as one of the cake lieutenants that will lead his grand crusade into taking over this site from his owner.

Thank you for your attention. Cake bot ~Heinvers~

DEAD FiSH was not that fond of it back then xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.