[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Town Hall > Off-Topic

Off-Topic This forum is reserved for any mumbo jumbo and hocus pocus, nonesense irrotence or your special interests that doesn't suit any other forum. The general site rules still apply however! Keep it clean!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User Vercas
Still surprisingly alive.

Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)
IMPORTANT: Sea-buckthorn with honey - smells like vinegar?

This is very important so please answer with brain, and fast!
I need to know here and now if sea-buckhorn with honey (an old recipe which is supposed to strengthen the immune system) should smell like vinegar or generally having a spicy smell.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User raaawrr
User

raaawrr has little to show at this moment (9)
Though I cannot answer the question how sea-buckthorn with honey smells I could give you some other useful information. Mostly cooking tips.
As you seem to be a fan of natural products I think we should discuss some of them here.
Also I would like to add that even though I am not a vegetarian I do not encourage the mindless slaughter of animals just to provide us food. Please your opinion on the matter.
Anyway, recipe nr 1:
Before I start with the recipe I would also like to ask you, if you know anything about the c# CodeDom class.
While writing the recipe here I realized the rest of the board would probably prefer that I send you the recipe by PM.
If theres anything else I can do for you let me know.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User Vercas
Still surprisingly alive.

Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)Vercas is a jewel in the rough (233)
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaawrr View Post
Though I cannot answer the question how sea-buckthorn with honey smells I could give you some other useful information. Mostly cooking tips.
As you seem to be a fan of natural products I think we should discuss some of them here.
Also I would like to add that even though I am not a vegetarian I do not encourage the mindless slaughter of animals just to provide us food. Please your opinion on the matter.
Anyway, recipe nr 1:
Before I start with the recipe I would also like to ask you, if you know anything about the c# CodeDom class.
While writing the recipe here I realized the rest of the board would probably prefer that I send you the recipe by PM.
If theres anything else I can do for you let me know.
I am not a fan of natural products but I don't want to wake up in the morning and find my brother sick or even dead!

I've never used CodeDom but It is the compiler class, right? Let me see... http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/y2k85ax6.aspx

I NEED to know how the fuck is it supposed to smell and IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE GRASS-GREEN?
Old 12-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User Pyritie
Gone

Pyritie has been here far too long (2566)Pyritie has been here far too long (2566)Pyritie has been here far too long (2566)
Former Staff Member: This user used to be on the Hive Workshop staff. User of the Year: 2009 Super Donor: This user has donated at least $100 to The Hive. Hero Contest #1 - Winner: Slatie 
why the fuck are you asking a warcraft 3 modding site