• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If everything became legal in 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I don't care if the one person I want to destroy is overseas. It doesn't mateer if his in antartica raping penguins or if his in mexico giving chillies a bubble bath I will find him and if I don't make it in one day I don't care ill destroy him anyway and I won't even waste time to bury him. Ill just drop him in the mud and attack his corpse. And anybosy that tries to stop we will die aswell

Level 12
I'd go out without my chloroform. HUEHUEHUE.

Seriously though, I'm guessing that if everything was to be legal for 10 minutes we'd all know about it happening. I'm guessing that here in Croatia, a lot of politicians would get killed immediately.

Someone who lacks food and stuff like that would rob stores. Some would just rob to get teh moneys.

Me? I'd arm myself in case someone wants to do something to me for whatever reason. Furthermore, I'm guessing that for 10 minutes the whole world would stop functioning, because nobody would be focused on their jobs, but on their personal plans.

In conclusion: I'd wait it out.

HOWEVER, if it lasted longer, I'd probably plan something grand.

A more interesting question is "what would you do if everything was legal for one day", since you can't do shit in 10 minutes except masturbate in public or attack a random citizen.

Indeed 10 minutes can't do much unless I knew some time before the "event" started. If I had one day though ... oh damn I would have some fun.

Start with the gun store - and load up with some nice items.
Take care of some personal affairs, then like some guy mentioned above, go to parliament and have some fun there. Maybe make a quick withdraw from the bank after and that would be pretty much it (unless I feel horny) :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.