• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
in some times when i talk with people in the hive, they reply me in some minutes like 15 min or less, but there is a members when i want to talk to them , they ignored me, it takes about 1 week just to reply me and says: i'm fine ; thanks.
and when i watch his profil, i see that he always log in.
and in my mind i think is a selfish act.

Level 15
and sometimes I just open Hiveworkshop without do anything. Sometimes I am too busy for doing it. And also sometimes I forget that

Level 22
Maybe he is busy and has no time to think of something to reply with. Another possibility is that he doesn't want to talk to you.

What to do? Listen to violin music (the dramatic ones) and cry off your anger. That might work.

I myself don't answer always back, sometimes I forget to reply or run out of replies as CM said. That shouldn't anger you, everybody replies at his own pace.

What will you do in real life when you'll talk to strangers and they'll ignore you? Beat them to death? Some of the members around don't reply that easily to strangers, remember that here you'll meet a lot of strangers. Not all reply and not all ignore VM's.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Some don't write on mobile phones, only read stuff. Some might feel awkward talking to you. Some might have bad day. Some might have I only talk to my hive friends - day. Some might be busy. Some might not know what to answer to you. Some might think you're worse than them and not answer to you. Some might think your VM was inappropriate and ignore it on purpose.

Level 8
Some don't write on mobile phones, only read stuff. Some might feel awkward talking to you. Some might have bad day. Some might have I only talk to my hive friends - day. Some might be busy. Some might not know what to answer to you. Some might think you're worse than them and not answer to you. Some might think your VM was inappropriate and ignore it on purpose.
Well this might be the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.