• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where are these models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
The building at top is Spider Crypt, you can find almost identical building in Ujimasa Hojo's Nerubian set.
The small structure at lower right corner is the original model of ziggurat, you can find them within the editor as 3 hidden models that are unsuited for use other than being doodads, or simply download it's 3 tier re-creation from the hive.
That Necropolis with pool below is an early version of undead main building, of that version only the icon has remaint. You can find an similar model here on the hive, i remember ujimasa had made it.

On an different topic: Holy shit, Liches could summon Frost Wyrms at some point? whoa.

Level 9
Sorry for not responding I completely forgot I made this post and I don't think that it's the same beta model it seems to have a different texture it looks like some sort of mod to me and I agree it looks like the spider crypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.