• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flying Animation for WoW models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi!
I decided to make a map with an event consisting of morphing King Prestor into Deathwing. It's a WoW model but i tried the deathwing one too. He is in the standing position even if i put him in fly mode in object editor or other things like that. I think it's an animation thing at art. Can you help?

Last edited:
Level 4
Hey, does he need to fly always?
If it's the fact, you could just delete his normal ground Animations via Magos or MDLVIS and change the names of the flying animations to the normal "Stand,Walk etc." animations.
Otherwise there would be a way to play certain animations via custom trigger where u put the right number of each animation, but I dunno how that works, but probably there some triggers at hive which do that.

Edit: You can rename the animations at Magos or Mdlvis aswell, at Magos just click on "Windows->Sequence Manager-> and choose the Animation you want double click it and rename it.

And if you don't know what Magos is, it's the War3ModelEditor.

Status
Not open for further replies.