• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strife 4 Retrieval V1.0 AI (A MULTI-HERO ARENA MAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Strife 4 Retrieval v1.0

"FEATURES"
-Unlimited Hero.As long as you have enough food to train then you can train enough with no limits not like the other maps that you can control only 1 hero at a time or with a limited number of heroes.
-Types of damage and armor is also customized (CHAOS changed to Orc Weapons, HERO change to Human weapons, LARGE change to Hostile armor, UNARMORED change to NIGHT ELF armor with custom icons and lots of more!.)
-With more than 40 items.
-Easy to learn gameplay yet great patience in controlling heroes.

GAMEPLAY INFO
ORC TEAMS-this team uses Orc Heroes.This race has the highest damage,armor but has slowest speed (ATTACK SPEED,MOVEMENT SPEED and TRAINING TIME).Their skills also is not good as the three.
UNDEAD TEAMS-this team uses Undead Heroes.This race is good at armor,damage but has slower speed than the humans and has weaker spells than the night elves.
MAIN GOAL
The main goal of each team to win is to retrieve the 4 TOWN HALLS.
Victory Condition
When a team retrieve his 4 TOWN HALLS then that team will win and the others will be defeated.
Defeat Condition
As long as no team has retrieved the 4 TOWN HALLS then the game continues.If a team retrieve a town hall then the other players can retrieve it from them.

"UPDATES"
-the skills is already planned.I decided to create 12 heroes for each race in this version.This is are the some heroes i plan to create (LIGHTNING PALADIN,BURNING MAGE, ARMY GENERAL,NIGHT ASSASSIN, EARTH FATHER, MAGICAL WOLFRIDER, CHAOS HORESMAN and more heroes to come)
-More updates to come!

SCREEN SHOTS

214829-albums5492-picture57047.png

NIGHT ELF TEAM SIDE

214829-albums5492-picture57049.png

ORC TEAM SIDE

214829-albums5492-picture57050.png

UNDEAD TEAM SIDE

214829-albums5492-picture57048.png

MAP CENTER

214829-albums5492-picture57052.png

HEROES ALREADY DONE

214829-albums5492-picture57051.png

214829-albums5492-picture57053.png

NAME:
SPELL ALREADY MADE:
or if you made a map you can post it here so i can try.
SPELL MAKING EXPERIENCE:I accept intermediate and if there is expert in there i would be very glad to be my member of spell making team.
Thats it.For now i don't need testers because the map is still on developing maybe later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.