• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silent Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
SILENT HEAVEN
In this game you play as a team of elite marines who have fallen into the dark town SILENT HEAVEN you must work togeather and survive untill your evac chopter arrives buy geting items you can survive you start out with a Submechine gun and 50 ammo for it. the ammo thing is like this. you click on a item to put it on. you click on the item again to reload it. Due to me not knowing how to make the trigger you must reload your gun with 1 bullet at a time im very sorry im not sure how reload guns like that unless u reload 1 at a time.

Info:
After a horrable crash you wake in silent heaven just secs from finding out what kinda hell you are really in you take your gun after hearing storys of this town little do you know thay was ture.

Credits:
Im not working on this map with a pal.
if any one would like to help me feel free to.

Terrain:
I tried to mix it with urban style at the same time make it have a older look to it.

Starting off:
Your in what i call the empty part of town your gun isnt that good since you got little ammo and it dose little damage you have to make the best of it you wanna go and look for more ammo/guns/items. make your way to a base right after you find some items its also good to pool items like barracades and other good items.

Classes:
No classes people! im sorry but its screws up the game if you ask me people get mad that thay dont get sniper or w.e and leave. if your want the class get the gun :thumbs_up:

Items:
Using items get very useful annoying and possably saving your life at times
be smart when using items Aka if your low on ammo its best to switch to a nother gun or run.

Screens:
View attachment screen 1.tga
View attachment Screen 2.tga
View attachment screen 3.tga
View attachment Screen 4.tga

Sorry its TGA. but im not sure how to covert em

Level 3
i cant thay wont go in paint it says "paint cannot read this file this is not a valid bitmap file or its format is not currently supported."

Level 34
Everyone can do it

And you need a (example) art program to open TGA files (C:/ProgramFiles/WarcraftIII/Screenshots, there they usually are) and bla bla..

Level 4
I have SH3's official soundtrack CD(If I get the game back from a friend...grr).

If I was to get it, I'd post up some songs..BUT I'm not that...uh..initiated into the legal word to know if I could give you those MP3s legally.

If anyone could tell me, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT:
May I suggest using this as a potential enemy? Could be freaky..little kids that bite..

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models.php?id=wuyuh3

Last edited:
Level 3
Ordinary Vanity.mp3
is a offical silent hill song its off of 2 dont ask me how...but it was on my CD that i bought off of ebay 224-interlude.mp3 is off of resident evil 4 came with the mp3 that i bought off of amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.