• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] shadow Falls

What camera and movement must it be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Ok. I'm having slight problems with my war3 so safe to say I won't be working on this for 2-3 weeks. Ill update thisw thread now to show my latest progress.

Also I'm still open for suggestions and questions. Feel free to post them.

Level 21
Thank you.
Off-topic:I like the second sentance of your sig

Still eager for cool spells. Its hard to search the spell section by myself.
But don't give me hastables or MUI. It crashes my world editor before I can even open it.

Also,have any cool ideas for a boss fight?feel free to post!

Last edited:
Level 21
Yeah that's a typo. That was when I was still testing the quest to see if it works. I should remove that screenshot and update it

Level 21
@Fang. Ill add him soon.
@Sclammerz. Already have Archimonde. Going to add Kil'jaden.
@Daffa. Yes but wich one?maybe all of them?

Your choice, I'm just giving some suggestions to consider. Though I'm sure they're kinda very very very difficult to beat if we use their powers from RACC RP directly (Nekros has like..... Quick Death attacks and Serahn can mutate you with his beam like no tomorrow while Great One, eh, what's his power again, kinda forgetful about his powers beside his corruption that kills a lot of my forces).

Also, I've been thinking, does the bosses has to be bad guys or how they are based on?

Level 21
@ Daffa. The map gets extrmely diffycult later on. Ill think of something.

Well since the MC is a asassin I'm sure there can be a few good bosses.

@Fang Sclammerz and Daffa. Thank you for the suggestions. You will be credited.

OOOO.... That spell!
@all RACC members, Mention all heroes in the roleplay, so it can be added in the Ultimate Heroes Arena.

Some of the heroes in the RP:
1) Directive255 the Cakemaster (that's me -- Soviet655)!
2) Premier Detriev
3) Sabercake
4) Jaina
5) Yuri Prime

Those heroes can also be used in shadow Falls, Lord Archimonde.

Level 7
Dark Zalor's Pet Demon said:
Not sure if ill add characters from RACC but definitly bosses and enemies
What do you mean?
Do you mean this:
1. You doesn't want to add characters from RACC to Shadow Falls
2. You doesn't want to add characters from RACC to Ultimate Heroes Arena

@Soviet655 and Daffa the Mage
What's the models?

Level 7
What do you mean?
Do you mean this:
1. You doesn't want to add characters from RACC to Shadow Falls
2. You doesn't want to add characters from RACC to Ultimate Heroes Arena

@Soviet655 and Daffa the Mage
What's the models?

He is not sure to add those character to his map, If he adds them he definitely make those characters enemy's/bosses.

Level 21
@AS, would you mind give us a list of planned and completed bosses?
Just a list or info about the boss aswell?

Edit:Anybody have a idea for the Warglaives of Azzinoth?I already have a icon and a model. But what must it do?gimme some ideas. If I like them ill use them.

Note:you obtain this item from a strong boss so its a pretty hard weapon to get so it should be powerfull

Edit 2:Also what do you like about dungeons?
Edit 3:updated first post

Last edited:
@AS
Well, the name lists can do fine. Information can help me understand each bosses, but that is kinda time consuming for you to list. So, unless you have the details already before I asked for it, just give me a list, okay? I don't want to burden you to be honest, but I'm curious of what you planned on.

Level 7
@AS
The Warglaives, one of the ancient weapons in the united village. some told its equipped by the (Name of the Strong Boss). (The Boss) was a king from (A kingdom) but cursed by the dark ones, because of that he stole the warglaives from its pedestal at the village's dungeon. And even right now, the king disappeared without a trace

@AS, great to hear that!
Also, for the Warglaives, I guess it's for Illidan for the best suit.
For effect I guess below will do :
Warglaives of Azzinoth said:
Increase damage dealt by 300, splash 30% damage to enemies in 200 range, increase attack speed by 30% and give 20% chance to bash enemy for additional 400 damage for 3 seconds.
Values are modifiable, they are example values.

Level 7
Warglaives:
Lore/History:The Warglaives, one of the ancient weapons in the united village. some told its equipped by the (Name of the Strong Boss). (The Boss) was a king from (A kingdom) but cursed by the dark ones, because of that he stole the warglaives from its pedestal at the village's dungeon. And even right now, the king disappeared without a trace

Details: Increase damage dealt by 300, splash 30% damage to enemies in 200 range, increase attack speed by 30% and give 20% chance to bash enemy for additional 400 damage for 3 seconds

Level 21
Warglaives:
Lore/History:The Warglaives, one of the ancient weapons in the united village. some told its equipped by the (Name of the Strong Boss). (The Boss) was a king from (A kingdom) but cursed by the dark ones, because of that he stole the warglaives from its pedestal at the village's dungeon. And even right now, the king disappeared without a trace

Details: Increase damage dealt by 300, splash 30% damage to enemies in 200 range, increase attack speed by 30% and give 20% chance to bash enemy for additional 400 damage for 3 seconds
I like that idea. Thank you
@Daffa. Thank you aswell.

Illidan is the boss

And what is your favourite parts about a dungeon?

Last edited:
Level 21
@Daffa. Well,the player is a asassin so will have what you like :) I wonder if there is a sneak or detection system. Do you know?you are familiar with the spell section

Level 21
Jass.....oh damn. Its so confusing. I can easly put a jass spell or system in my map but when I have to write it myself I mess up. I highly prefer GUI but ill go search in the jasss section for the sake of immersion and fun gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.