• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] The Lands Of Elnodas Campaign / Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Lands of Elnodas is a single player (Possibly can convert to multiplayer too) campaign. It has it's own backstory, characters, events and Armies that are inspired by the basic races of fantasy, like Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and more. It is a story you have not seen before so the story and the characters can go in any direction as the project moves on.

I have created at least 4 threads looking for help on cinematics for the project.

This time i'm not going to mess around with the screenshots and stuff, but rather i'm going to give out a Demo. In the demo there are wisps that tell you where to go and where there are region triggers.

Anyone who wants to join can contact me. if this thread fails to attract some cinematic makers, no matter how experienced. Then i'll be forced to shut down the project. Please try out the demo. I really don't want to shut down the project.
Just open the link and press download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxwY9sERa06YMnlWTlNqZWRDQmM/view?usp=sharing

Character bios...

Connor Ayland a hunter who is only 18 Years old, yet he is already determined to join the Millitary. Even when others say that he is just a boy, a boy that makes quick and often bad decisions. In his heart he just wants to see the world and become more than a destined farmer.

Kayran the Overlord an orc general, who sees the world as a disgrace to his greatness. He despises the Humans, Elves and Dwarves as seeing them weak and easy to manipulate. He is very Fond of himself and as most would fall with that weakness, Kayran doesn't. Since he is a tactical mastermind and has been defeated only once. Who and how stays hidden still.

Eric Python A general for the Cyan Empire, Eric Python has served in the Empire since his father was killed by an Orc raiding group, since he has grown to hate Orcs. He spares no orc no matter how young or sick, and that has made him a bit unpopular with some. Still, nobody can deny his skill in battle.

Also you can suggest characters and lore. You will have a hand in the main story if you do decide to join the project. Send me a private message or leave a comment to let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.