• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KN's Tech Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Map Name : KN's Tech Wars
Author : killernoob2004 (Azeroth) (XxYoUrDeAdxX user online)

Stage : Beta

Description : Build spawn buildings to spawn units to attack the other team. Research lots of technology to upgrade the units spawned. Build markets to increase your income. You may create heroes and buy items. Certain combinations create different items, which have special effects. Build wonders for a one time use in the map effect.

Map Features : 116x112 playable map area, Several builders, approximately 150 custom units (so far). Three research ages.

Credits (viewable ingame f9 : Azeroth) : killernoob2004 (XxYoUrDeAdxX) - Maker
killhome - Beta tester
iceco1d - Beta tester
dying_child a.k.a. dying_jew - Beta tester
Turz - Beta tester
p1mpIn3lf - Beta tester
Kofi_Banan - (unofficial) Modeler (love this guy)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/ - Base of my Project

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last updated : 6/3/08

Version: V0.86
The map has been made available to RoC players! Also compacted triggers, making room for the extra needed files. Reasonable suggestions and ideas are accepted! Anyways, I have my map right here at this link :

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/5387/

Tell me what you think of it. Try it out, go full auto, whatever feels best for you. I'd love comments, cause I don't really get web comments often. Just online game comments >.<.

Ideas would be greatly appreciated and top 1 person who gives me best idea gets in credits for Ideas/Construction area.

KN%27s%20Tech%20Wars%201.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.