• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frenzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I can see it.
Looks like a nice idea for a hero arena, I haven't seen many other hero arenas like this (mind you I don't play them often). In my opinion i think it should have alot of spells to confuse your enemies such as a blinding light that turns their screen white or various other annoying little things, just to add to the Frenzy and Mayhem.

Level 9
Oh, yes the problem has been solved. No one could see my topics because i had more than one account.

Anyway, Im allready finished with the map, there is just one bug i have to fix before i am going to post the map.

I have hosted it quite a few times and its quite a fun game . . . one of the players said : "This game is like the 4th of July" (refering Independence Day)

Also i have changed the name to 'Quotidian Discord' since too many people joined thinking it was footmen frenzy.

Level 9
@zack1996 yea, if you look at the last screenshot (which i took right after a huge spawn (when about 15 spells spawn in the middle)) all those colorful items laying around are spells you pick up

I also made that you can only pick up a new spell every 2 sec, to prevent people from zapping all the spells as soon as they spawn

Then you will also by able to buy spells which doesnt spawn, but those spells are much stronger like these ones:

Blade Havok - 1st screenshot, Shoots out one blade and if that blade hits an enemy it splits up into 8 smaller blades and shoots them out in all directions, when those blades hits an enemy they split up etc. 1 Blade can split up 5 times

Flame Nova - 2nd and 5th screenshots, Your character stands still then spins and throws fire balls in all directions

Im glad you like the idea :p

Level 6
i wanna play this game! finish this naow!

i mean come on man, like you're only missing what? 2-3 spells? that's not so bad. steal ideas! jk.

seriously, i've been waiting for a map that will not lag my computer for decades. i wish my pc can handle the map...

Level 6
i really like this map. period.
just a suggestion, maybe you should wrap those screenshots in
tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.