• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Remaking Retro to GUIJASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Must say that's one of the best executed spells I've seen. But then again, my oppinion don't count for much. But conceptually there seem to be a flaw in the idea, that is: whats the point of scattering enemy units dealing no damage? Maybe there is such an option, sorry for being mistaken then. But what I mean is that, sure it looks nice but how will it be used?

With interface, do you mean the user configuration of the spell? If so, I really can't help you with that but it looks to be like too many configurations for GUI, but then again you might pull it off.

Those are my brief concerns after glancing over it quickly, take it for what it is - not much, good luck! :)

Bribe

Code Moderator
Level 50
Last edited:
Level 24
1, 0.o ... -_-
2, 0.o ... wut?
3, 0.o ... everyone who knows what the benefits are does use it.
4, yea kind of... when you are used to it, it is very easy.
5, why would the end product have any difference than the vJASS product... except that it might be a bit more or less performance friendly.

Keep/make stuff comfigurable on spell cast.
Everything that could possibly be different for each level, ability, etc.
(loop interval not, track hp yes, etc.)

About the indexer... yea keep it... but not necessarily GUI ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.