• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The notice said to introduce my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Normally i being a man of horrible humor would have put a single "Hello" here and laughed at it like it wasn't the lamest joke ever, Instead though i will try to do this right,

I am Thanotos 0mega, Favorite Game series Mass Effect, Favorite Show of all time ToraDora,

I hope to learn to make fun RPG maps, Like the Founding of Duratar, And not single handily ruin everyone i meets lives,

And now you know a bit about me, and also wish you had spent this time doing some thing more deserving of your time, like tasting the inside of a active toaster,

Level 22
Hey there, fellow toradora fan! Welcome to the hive and don't mind the rioting :D
post-36527-Lightsaber-riot-gif-Kiev-Ukrai-dz9H.gif

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Hope I'll one day play an RPG map made by the all mighty Thanotos 0mega :p

Check the tutorials in case you need help or ask me or others ~~

Level 3
Thank you, I have been looking through them and i have learned some very important things, though i still don't know how to quickly set a trigger that requires the deaths of a certain set of monsters,

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Use variables monsterA, monsterB, etc. Set them at start of the map. Then check monsterA is dead equal to True, monsterB is dead equal to True etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.