• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
okay, as i stated before , i'm working on a project called Armageddon, with new races.
thanks for helping me to choose the Name , now i'm stuck again, the problem is Troll Race.
i don't think "Trolls" is a good name , what do you think is the best name ?, feel free giving your opinion
and what should be the color of their skin ? blue (Orc), Green (Forest) or what ?
Thanks for reading

Level 7
forest trolls! You can give them Mayan-ish architecture... For the rider unit, just give them bear rider (according to wowwiki) for the air unit, just give them Amani dragonhawk (there's a skin for that right?) and of course you should have witch doctor for the caster but he will not cast totems, wards, etc. but will hex people (ethnic polymorph) and do voodoo things... :) there's also hunters among the forest trolls... They can throw spears or shoot arrows or throw axes... For the heroes, i suggest priestess of shadow (voodoo), warlord (strength hero), grand hunter (ranged and focusing on hunting bounty, lol), and dunno, lol

[Ragnoras : Zandalari -> sand, ice, and forest trolls]
They're just Zandalar trolls, Ragnoras, they're living in Zandalar island and they have pink-ish skin with white head

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.