• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren War

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my idea (sorry for my very light English)

The map is an arena. Each player begin with a pandanren brewmaster who can summon minor pandaren element. They starts with 3 item, Earth, Wind and fire which used to summon pandaren. Each kill produce a resource, usable to buy more pandaren or combine them. For example Earth+Fire will be "Lava" etc... (like an Element TD)

It's just an idea, you can do whatever you want of that.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hm , I see a lot of problems that may come up for this project.

It is a really basic idea, so there is hardly something that differs from other arena maps, except the Pandaren Theme.

In case you would like to work on this project, keep going, but keep in mind that an arena map has to have many features to be 'good'.
I know there exists a similar map to your idea with elemental resources, but I forgot it's name...
Nevertheless, it was not an arena, so it would be interesting to see such a map.

Note: I am not sure whether this is your project idea you are working on or whether you developed this idea and only present it, to give it away to a creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.