• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inactive players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
As we all know, DP is filled with people who do not participate in the roleplay. I think that it's about time we fix that.
My proposal is that we kick people who were not active in the group for a period of time. Group activity is defined by the following: making pics, posting in the discussions and commenting other people's pics.
If a person has done none of these things in a certain period of time(Unless he is away on a vacation), we remove them from the group.

Tell me your opinions on the matter.

Level 10
Well we have a dead 2 in 1 guy, a ragequit guy, a net-dead guy, Tleno though his case is different, a no-longer-interested guy, 2 alive but inactive.

Basically the only living ones are me, Al, Az, Ant and Vel by now and Gyro if he finishes the pics (if he has started) has begins his RP.

Level 19
I know that I'm a candidate for deletion, and you have good reason to delete me. I am no longer roleplaying, I haven't read a pic since I gave up on the wiki. The only thing I do in here is checking few times a day if something exciting happened in the discussions, and ofcourse I'd like to participate more in the RDPA-tests - That's basically it.

So, delete me if you must, but I would appreciate if I could stay :)

Level 15
As do i, hiding in the shadows watching over you as i see every sentence and story within range, and i check the pics every once in a week......

Hmmm yeah i think you could say iam an inactive player, but dont ban me, i still want to post, just doesnt have the inspiration to how i would continue my story after all these months..

Level 17
Ah, correction. Stupidity must be met with even greater stupidity!

And no, Misha. I will not start making new pictures. Remove me based on this premise if you wish Al; I will not leave. There may very well be something to salvage when I can be bothered.

Level 21
By that thinking you make yourself stupidest on purpose when you clearly aren't stupid. Intelligence and potential is wasted if one can't get along with other people and thus we have in history so many misunderstood people. Seems your people skills and understanding of society have yet to mature.

Level 17
... I was actually joking but thank you for that comment. It seems I must go mature more!

Now I'm going to leave instead of continuing this. That would be the 'mature' thing to do, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.