• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
want me to find a model for you just gives us an discription and ill find the model that fits your discription best for you
I HATE anime models so any request for them will be ignored sorry no anime

Level 5
Thats the whole point ppl are lazy and Request models that are already made because they can't be bothered to search for them so its kinda getting rid of useless model requests so they come here instead (i hope) because model request are hard to get too hope makes sense

Level 5
hmm good point well maybe if they asked for a model but didnt get it they could look here if not stuff this thread

Level 3
But what about models that vanished from the site, or got changed?

Example: The Goblin Praetorian doesn't have the pictured model inside the file, it's just one of the sappers instead.

I'd like to request the pictured model, if anyone still has it.

pkw

pkw

Level 9
Well...can you find for me these models? Dante from DevilMayCry, Sora and Riku from Kingdom Hearts, a mole ( walking with 2 legs and with claws), and a Big round Eyeball with bouncing for walking anim.

Level 5
Brother dogim sorry i can hlp there i can only find todays models if there not in there orgianal places i cant find them and i dont want to have you run around looking for a lost model sorry (dam that made my thread sound Crappy)

Level 21
Is that weapons ONLY for taking the screen and copying it to an existing model? :|
If not
---------------
Do you f*****g think i am a noob? :angry: What else i need to do : import all required files, change the path of the texture, save the map, close and restart the world editor.
Same for the existing golden claw model... just one difference : this claw model is invisible for me in both, WE and Wc3, but the golden claw model... i can see it in WE but not in Wc3...

Edit : and, of course, i attach it to weaponless models with stable attachment points and i am not using the attachement's abillity string two times( so i do not use 2 abillities of the saming type on a unit that will stack).

I tested this model many and many times, every time it doesn't work :angry:

Level 3
Brother dogim sorry i can hlp there i can only find todays models if there not in there orgianal places i cant find them and i dont want to have you run around looking for a lost model sorry (dam that made my thread sound Crappy)

I was hoping someone with it will see it and help out even if you didn't have it. Thank you much though.

Level 19
Pkw
For mole use this then add these on hands
For eyeball use this
other two i need screenshots
Darkhorse08
use thisthis or this

Thx a lot

{Rui's (Merge) Edit}

I was hoping someone with it will see it and help out even if you didn't have it. Thank you much though.

what do u need?? ill try to help

Do NOT double-post in less than 48 hours. Use the Edit button at the bottom right of your post.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
DarkHorse08, you double posted, again... please use the
edit.gif
button, which is on the down right of your post, to merge those two posts into one post and make it look like this:
Thx a lot

what do u need?? ill try to help

You will get punished with neg rep if you don't do so

Level 5
Hmm what where you attaching it on to some models cant use certain attachments like the shaman model

Level 5
Sliver_wing227i dont know what the crashed exodar loooks like but i did find this its got some good dreaine in
jaiabalikinxi found this and its should do and maybe more
Ghost765you should look here or maybe request 1 there
Landminefor the fork lift use this

Level 5
Sliverwing
use the cystal model and tint it pruple and then you could use some of the dreainei buidling things as parts of it

Level 3
Rhodesy can you find me a Hydralisk Model from Starcraft 2 really high pollyed Model
Im making a Starcraft 2 map with Movis and stoy lines and Quests. and can you also find
me a portass hero in Starcraft 2. I well give you a pic on what Models I whant http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcast/_images/episode1/templar.jpg and this is the zerg C:\Documents and Settings\Family member\Desktop\800px-Hydralisk_model.jpg and if you cant open it just right the links dwon

Level 3
Rhodesy can you find me a Hydralisk Model from Starcraft 2 really high pollyed Model
Im making a Starcraft 2 map with Movis and stoy lines and Quests. and can you also find
me a portass hero in Starcraft 2. I well give you a pic on what Models I whant http://www.blizzard.com/blizzcast/_i...e1/templar.jpg and this is the zerg C:\Documents and Settings\Family member\Desktop\800px-Hydralisk_model.jpg and if you cant open it just right the links dwon

Level 5
like i said :witch_doc_sad:

im sorry i can hlp there i can only find todays models if there not in there orgianal places i cant find them and i dont want to have you run around looking for a lost model sorry (dam that made my thread sound Crappy)

Status
Not open for further replies.