• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Epic Mario Terrain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladys in gentleman...

One day i woke up.. and i tought...''hey! it could be awsome if i could do an Epic terrain!'' but than i realised i wasnt as good as Madsen .. or as ~Void~ so i got despreate... but than! I HAD AN AWSOME IDEA!!! ''Why didnt i think about that before!'' i said to myself... than i create THE! with a BIG T! terrain!..

so! HERE I PRESENT YOU!! SUPER MARIO!!!!!! BROSS!!!!

mario1.jpg

NouveauImagebitmap4-3.jpg

NouveauImagebitmap3-2.jpg

NouveauImagebitmap-24.jpg

MOUHAHhhahahaaa <3 ... other terrain will comes! but you SHALL WAIT!

btw.. sorry for the quality of the picture.. cause i lagged so mutch taking this picture.. i had to take it in 2 diffrent part and paste it together... but meeh... if you dont belive me... heres the map!

Attachments

• SUPER!!!.w3x
    70.7 KB · Views: 91
Level 36
Rofl this is awesome. At first I was like "wtf is this mspaint drawing?". What did you use, custom tiles? Or tinted doodads?

(now I can see they are doodads because they are all rotated at 269 (the retarded default) instead of 270, seeing as there are some semi-diagonal edges)

Level 25
Whoa, impressive and a very creative concept. Keep making more! =D

The whole thing was done so well in the "View Entire Map" that I thought it was a 2D image which you downloaded and placed, but later realized it was done by using flat doodads. I applaud you.

~Craka_J

Level 5
it reminds me of a screen i made years ago... there was something like a newspaper... it really looked bad but all were impressed xD
but to do that with pixels it would be to hard for me. im astouned of your afford!

Level 6
very neat. scaling it down and making a custom model that is correctly viewed from an overhead view and changing the camera angle to overhead and with some fancy triggers, mario on warcraft 3. By making it overhead it would obviously look like side scroller. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.