• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Golden Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
This is a place in my project's world, Origon. The Dawn of Life project. The place is the lands right outside the capital city of the Life Elves.

"This place, peacefull and warm. This place, The Golden Garden, is a place of peace and harmony, no war should ever touch this magical grass-land. allas.."
- Khaine Lifeheart.

Attachments

• Golden Guarden.jpg
    Golden Guarden.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 217
  • Golden Garden.jpg
    Golden Garden.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Level 13
I like it, but I think you should make the fog a little more gradual, not such an orange wall. Anyways, +rep.

Level 34
That one hill that's halfway between the foreground and the background looks plain. I'd get rid of it, or put some trees on it. Make sure to scale them so they keep the distance looking proper.

Level 34
The WE lags before most computers do. No matter how good your computer is, the wc3 engine can't handle a ton of doodads or units.

Level 13
I like the brightness... it gives a warm sensation quite adecuate for what this image represents.

Status
Not open for further replies.