• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

mini gallerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm a new user on this forum so hi all.
I did my screens gallery (whole 2 images xD)
1st presents a graveyard, 2nd is a moonlight temple
Enjoy.

Attachments

• graveyard.JPG
    graveyard.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 146
  • moonlight temple.JPG
    moonlight temple.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Level 36
Those are actually wary good. I like how you did the rock path on the side of the road in the fits pic, but dont spam that much grass on one place. And for the second pic, I dont like the fog, and the trees get to repetive, but thats only me. :p

Level 18
thats actually alright.
the first pic is pretty nice.

constructive critisism :
1) in the second pic, the fog clashes with that ugly sky. I suggest using the clouds givin in the UTM. and then adjust their color to math the for.

2) both pics could use a better camera angle. I usually suggest " the ground, looking up " style. Which you set the Z ( height ) offset to 200, and then change the abgle of attack to 3 or 5 . Sometimes you get really nice pics because of the Camera Angle.

Level 10
The 2 pictures are very nice. Umm...
  1. It dosen't look much of a graveyard. The flat rocks, and odd trees made the picture feel like squished.
  2. I liked the temple, and it's surroundings. But the huge camera angle, and teal tint didn't look good. Especially with the sky. Near the shoreline, their's this funny cliff looking ridge? Kinda darkish brown, what is that?

Level 4
It is a small, very old graveyard, forgotten by the people :p
@NinjasDontFigth-I used 3 natural bridges from ruins (mushrooms with a bridge model).

Level 34
Both are pretty good, but the second ones trees don't suit at all imo. I'd use two or tree types of trees, and not those ones. More jungley ones.

Level 4
New screen with a sunken village.
I am a novice in the WE, so plx understand xd

Attachments

• underwater.JPG
    underwater.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.