• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KKRP - Orgrimmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Here are some terrains of Orgrimmar I made out of boredom so they likely aren't perfect.:wink:

P.S. No, it's not supposed to look like W.O.W.

Gates of Reform
Orgrimmar Gates of Reform.jpg

Adventurer's Way
Orgrimmar Adventurer's Way.jpg

Darkspear Ravine
Orgrimmar Darkspear Ravine.jpg

The Spirit's Road
Orgrimmar The Spirit's Road.jpg

Unity Mountain
Orgrimmar Unity Mountain.jpg

Valley of Heroism
Orgrimmar Valley of Heroism.jpg

Thrall Looks over the Land
Orgrimmar The Lands of Durotar.jpg

Ahn'Qiraj War Effort
Orgrimmar War Effort.jpg

In the Shadow of the Necropolis
Orgrimmar Under the Necropolis' Watch.jpg

+bonus:xxd:

I AM MURLOC!!!
I am Murloc!.jpg

Level 6
um those tiles dont really look very good... also the amount of doodads is low, you use the imported wall to make your stuff, try and use normal doodads and dont import, imports=size increaser. Also could you post a screenshot of it from the sky?

Level 4
Your terrains would look like a f*ckton better if your tiles weren't so consitent or naked. That said, the first is definetly my favourite. The third one is a bit too confused with the fire on the right side and the odd murloc hut to the right and Thrall is too close to the camera for my taste in the seventh one. Also, put something on your hills, the Barrens aren't THAT barren. :p

Level 8
Like I said, I did these out of boredom(mostly the bonus one), so they are worse than some of my other terrains. Their somewhere in the terrain board...:cool:

P.S. I was trying to make the murloc hut seem like a troll hut similar to this one:

OMGZ HUT!!.JPG

Level 4
Tiles don't really take much time at all, it's usually what I do first with a map. So if you're feeling bored once again take five minutes and fix them.

[offtopic] I will always view that as the murloc hut, remembering all the scaly buggers loitering around it. :grin: [/offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.