• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Desert Caves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
6645-burial.jpg

Well, it supposed to be a cave, what else does it look like?.

Level 34
The path is too bare, try adding really small rocks. Don't spread them out evenly though, and generally keep them close to the larger rocks.

Level 14
I think it's a bit bright and maybe a bit flat but euh... what did you use to make the walls and roof?

Level 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles
An arch from the UTM I think. Pretty sure I've seen it.

Natural Sunken Ruins from the original package? :D

The Arch is the default Sunken Ruin archway, timted slightly redder.

Well since I dont have the map anymore it means there wont be a remade or better version.
Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Level 34
A very nice terrain, although, if it is a cave in a desert/very dry climate area, why is the cave flooded with water that can reach up to a man's knees?

~Craka_J
Could be from an underground source in the cave.

Level 34
I understand that there can be water in a cave, but for it to flow that deep in a desert cave is a little too much. Should flow just above the feet or a little below.

~Craka_J
I don't have a problem with the water.

And it's good to see you active again!

Level 6
you could try making some stalagnites/stalagtites. You already got those that are on teh floor, so just turn those upside down and put them in the roof. And the cave might be a bit to symmetrical.

Status
Not open for further replies.