• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Models For Risk Based Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, and thanks for taking a look at the post. I'm currently working on a new map based off the board game Risk. http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=93471 My goal is to tend to every detail of the map, and because there aren't any models suitable for what I have in mind, I'm in need of some models. Because these are three of the few units in the game, the models need to be of high quality, with well-made animations.

Needed Models (In order of priority)
Infantry
The first model I'm in need of infantry looking similar to the British Redcoats of the 18th century. I don't want to use the generic rifleman or the overused spacemarine. For info on the specifics, please PM me or post. If you are not familiar with the Redcoats, here is an example:

fife_and_drum_64th_redcoat.jpg

Calvary
The second is a Calvary model, also from the 18th century. Again, PM or post if you are interested. Details will be given to those interested. The model should look vaguely like this (without the weird hat):
cuir.jpg

Cannon
The final model needed is a cannon being pushed. PM or post if interested in making. Details will be given if interest is shown. The actual cannon itself should look like this, I couldn't find a picture of one being pushed:
cannon.jpg

Last edited:
Lol! I tried to make a redcoat skin, but I failed :sad:

:sad:

I hope that someday in the future I will be able to create something decent.
Meanwhile you can use my musketeer or BlinkBoy's napoleonic infantry instead.
(However his and all (including some mine) models submitted after the import from wc3search were deleted, so if you want I can post it here, but you will have to credit BlinkBoy for the model.

About cannon, here is my current status of my model, which progress was arrested due to loss of interest.

Would this cannon be enough good for your map?

Status
Not open for further replies.