• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Red Baron since your taking a while how do i create a loadingscreen to go with the default loadingscreen? Is it, ToprightFull.blp TopLeftfull.blp bottomleft.blp bottomright.blp if so how the heck do i do that =o?
Thankyou :)

Well thats the whole issue with yours and Warlords requests. I had to figure it out myself.

But at las I do have something :wink: (Hence my slightly delayed update I promised for today). Wrote up a guide to get it to work. (Edited it slightly as well and considering if I should do some more edits to make the minimap fit the rest better (Like a frame)). Also I don't know what the text is supposed to say - You can try it out yourself and then just tell me what you prefer.

Looked like this when tested
Shot_Wc3.png

Enjoy :wink:

Level 11
Well thats the whole issue with yours and Warlords requests. I had to figure it out myself.

But at las I do have something :wink: (Hence my slightly delayed update I promised for today). Wrote up a guide to get it to work. (Edited it slightly as well and considering if I should do some more edits to make the minimap fit the rest better (Like a frame)). Also I don't know what the text is supposed to say - You can try it out yourself and then just tell me what you prefer.

Looked like this when tested
Shot_Wc3.png

Enjoy :wink:

The image you showed doesn't show :\.
But, i followed your instructions and it worked perfect! But the war3mappreview you supplied me as well. It's exactly the same?

But i love it :grin:
In the future how would i edit it to add text etc?

Edit: By the way! What type of text is readable in .blp loadingscreen? Without Glow Effect? Shadow Effect or any other add on effect? What size? With that herowars loadingscreen, it was over 1mb and the text was still unreadable...

Last edited:
Level 2
Thank you very much red baron for the screenie :thumbs_up:
Oh, you said you also do icons?? if yes it will be nice, because i have made a request in other post and the people there have not fulfilled my request, i posted my request more than one week ago and nothin..

Thanks once again and if you also do icons then i shall made another request to you. +rep added for the loading screen :)

Level 35
The image you showed doesn't show :\.

Edit: By the way! What type of text is readable in .blp loadingscreen?

Strange, second person to say that when I used that image upload - shows for me. Might be an issue with browser.. Dunno - Anyway important thing is that it worked. (The race thing was a bit tricky and hope it works out for you anyway without too much trouble).

Anything assuming quality is good enough, but I'll do it for you with a hinge as already said. I just didn't know what to write (the title and so on).

Thanks once again and if you also do icons then i shall made another request to you. +rep added for the loading screen :)

Yea, I do icons, minimaps, mappreviews, map reviews, models and so forth all depending on my sparetime though, just post the request and be as specific as possible and I'll take care of it.

Level 2
Ok. i will just quote what i said in the other thread...

Hi, i need the icons for these two models(as they originally had no icon at all).
:fp: Demon Knight
:fp: Inferno Knight

If you could do these icons, i will be very thankful and +rep shall be added too. It shall be used in my map for 2 heros and i just need the BTN and the DISBTN versions of them. Thanks

Credits:Tarrasque for these awesome models

Note: Make the icons showing the head of the models and if you could add the red and blue fire effect wrapped in the models head, it would be nice. And of course, credits will be given to you for the icons.

Level 2
wow, great icons, especially for the second one.. but i think the first icon don't fit the model very well, so, if someone could make the icon for the first model i will be very thankful.

Thanks for pointing me that icon and +rep added too :)
Edit: sorry if i write something wrong, english in not my native language...

Level 35
Don't forget my request.

Was a little of the loop due to study - what was it again?

wow, great icons, especially for the second one.. but i think the first icon don't fit the model very well, so, if someone could make the icon for the first model i will be very thankful.

So maybe you want something like the second icon just edited to fit the model better?

Level 6
Thing is much harder than i think. Can you make this as the loading screen for me?

166652-albums5471-picture56764.jpg

As i say, it's just optional. If you can not delete the sign can you fuse this pic with the last pic (the giant tree) I just need his weapon to be shown.

Well yes, I can remove the sign - A very fast version for now, due to me being in a hurry.

Here it is, not converted yet, as I am not entirely sure if that was also part of the request.

attachment.php

Well, thank you. I need it as a loading screen. About my request you have all the time in the world so take your time. The deadline is June 12th this year, ok?:ogre_hurrhurr:

Well, that's one.

Level 6

Thanks for pointing me that icon and +rep added too :)
Edit: sorry if i write something wrong, english in not my native language...

You should try to search for it, mate.

First model

Level 35
Hey guys, I would appreciate a loading screen please, it's a medieval map, called "Kings - The Crusade", if you could make a loading screen with the name incorporated that would be awesome,
Thanks,
ndh

I'll do something when I get the time. Currently I have 3 days to finish a lot of stuff for a project and finish rigging.. + paid work.

But mayhap I get the time/urge doing the coming weekend.

Level 11
Alright i have a the words that you should put there, it might change. So i'm trying my very best to make it so perfect so it doesn't need to get changed... I also would like to have it soon =D, Since i'd like to autohost the map soon!
I'll have the words ready less then 24 hours! If nobody posts i'll edit this post.

Edit: Here is the text :),

Welcome to another bloody chapter of survival. The unholy devil has exposed arena and in addition your mortality is in danger.
Survive the chaos of arena that has been conquered by the forces of the darkside. Your vaults have opened from heaven to an
eternity in the inferno of the underworlds.

Last edited:
Level 35
Take your time :)

Edit: I don't really need it until next week, or the week after.

Well still, the weekend will be the latest, so if you don't hear anything by then, give me a reminder. :wink:

EDIT: Know you haven't haven't reminded me :grin: But I do remember it - just need to get a sudden shitload of stuff out of the way.

Last edited:

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Something like
Frigid_Abomination_Attacker.jpg
chasing
Eastvale_Peasant.jpg
With the name Created by Br0 to the top right of the screen, thank you even if you can't/don't do it.

Level 35
Something like An abomination With the name Created by Br0 to the top right of the screen, thank you even if you can't/don't do it.

So am I correct to assume you want a loadingscreen where an abomination chases a peasant and then you want some text in corner saying Br0 made the map. Or was there supposed to be a title.

Anyway I can do it, but first after fixing some late requests. :wink:

Level 35
Level 35
I need this right here as a loading screen, highest quality possible please.

Its done :smile: Be aware that high quality means that it will take a lot of space.

Enjoy

Aztec: Slept too long, so didn't get the time I thought I would, so have a lot of other stuff to do, hence ended up not getting it done when I wanted. I hope to get it done anyway, so if this updates in the next 30 minutes or so, then it was done :wink:

Level 22
Its done :smile: Be aware that high quality means that it will take a lot of space.

Enjoy

Aztec: Slept too long, so didn't get the time I thought I would, so have a lot of other stuff to do, hence ended up not getting it done when I wanted. I hope to get it done anyway, so if this updates in the next 30 minutes or so, then it was done :wink:

I can always compress it myself. Thank you!

Level 35
Oh noes red baron! I hope you haven't disappeared like acouple of years ago when you disappeared for a long time with my unfinished loadingscreen.

Nope I haven't - Just became major busy. But since I should be doing some work now and therefor don't have time - I feel like doing something else.. like yours :grin:

Updating soon.

Level 11
Lol, its looking good :D,
but maybe the colour/style of the text should fit the style of the loadingscreen, like blood etc, but your the better artist so i'll let you do it :).

Also people are complaining about the ingame mini map of it being or messy, so i don't think you'll have a lot of time so i'll create a in game minimap picture, unless you have an idea of what it could look like.

Level 35
Level 35
I do not understand what are you asking for. Can you just make a simple standard loading screen?

That you edit your first request post and place the picture in hidden tags so it doesn't mess with the whole thread layout.

And here is the screen:
Download it here

Also Aztec I am hit badly by the flu, so when I get my head back for more complicated stuff expect an update.

Level 11
That you edit your first request post and place the picture in hidden tags so it doesn't mess with the whole thread layout.

And here is the screen:
Download it here

Also Aztec I am hit badly by the flu, so when I get my head back for more complicated stuff expect an update.

I have a cold as well, since queensland is expeirencing very early winter!

Level 11
Not sure if you have forgotten or not, but you remember when i asked if you guys could make me a loading screen for my map? If you did, no sweat, I understand the being busy part all to well :ogre_haosis: Just let me know if you are going to be able to do it or not please.

Loadingscreens are normaly done in a day or so. Despite the assignments/flu red baron has.

Status
Not open for further replies.