• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Py, still a wip, will give some when i've got it skinn'd

Btw:

http://www.everypony.com/forums/

We need a theme but its there. :D
ugh, we don't need more pony forums, we've already got some other main sites for it (such as http://ponychan.net) and all making more forums does is spread the fandom more.

The head on that model seems a bit more proportional to a younger pony, like the crusaders, as opposed to the main cast.
It isn't; I had a side-view picture on a plane in the middle of the model and matched up the model to that, if it makes any sense. The "adult" ones have a body about 1.5x their head size, but the kids have a body about 1x their head size. Plus stumpy legs.

Looking good there model of a pony, but still why did you use the boxes for a layout?
For the texture? It's just a thing you use when you're unwrapping so it's easier to see where it stretches.

Level 6
The Males of the world have been corrupted. Better go build a bomb shelter to keep out the massive spread of pony related topics. I think I might have to wipe my mind clean of this plague. I think I'm going to commit suic- WOAH PONIES IN HD!!!!!!

Level 23
I guess that is why we see the Cutiemark Crusaders already friends and is right next to each other watching from a second floor when the mare in the moon reveal itself during the holy sun day (or w/e)

Level 10
I never watched the episodes before Griffin bitch
can someone summarize?

Nothing special. I never found any interest in any of them, you might.

BTW, all i know is 1 cutie mark that'll appear on one of the ponies... the rest not.

Sweetie Belle's cutie mark will be about her singing talent.

But meh, some of you might already know it.

I never watched the episodes before Griffin bitch
can someone summarize?

1+2 aren't really related to the rest of the series, they just introduce each character and have them fight some thing called nightmare moon which is some evil version of luna (celestia's night time counterpart)

3 involves them all getting tickets to something called the grand galloping gala (rarity makes dresses for them for this in suited for success). Most people guess that the finale will involve the GGG
Otherwise it's a pretty "meh" episode

4 is one of the better early episodes and it involves applejack and sleep deprivation

Oh so Jack did never reach completion, I always wondered that
I really wasn't old enough to appreciate all the little artistic things in that show when it was actually on, nor realize that the excuse that everything is a robot allowed them to pretty much show however much gore they wanted in a kids show - kinda funny that they were able to get away with that without some parents getting up at arms, they pretty much just replaced blood with oil.

Level 11
Boy let me tell you Samurai Jack was a epic show in its own right, but yeah to bad it was canceled. :'(

ed_edd_n_eddy_by_demonstraight_uh_display.jpg

Now over to the ponnies.

Idk, this face would probably be pretty creepy in the right situation

taking faces out of context is what makes it so fun!

1300909699842.png

1300621094511.png

800 posts in about the course of a month

In a warcraft 3 site, a war game

Full of Teenage and Preteen boys

This has to be one of the fastest growing threads in the history of the site

And it's ponies

Just let that sink in for a while

1298432261170.jpg

http://www.box.net/shared/99xdxc8jy5

Had some spare time so I started working on this again
I didn't have enough to write any new parts to fill in some of the holes in the sound, but I looked at some tutorials and such to try and improve the mixing - at least I did get the bass more in control, especially towards the end - still some clipping but it's nothing like it used to be.

Next time I try dubstep I'm going to have to find some drum samples intended for this sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.