• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
ok, this is my 3rd request in this forum =.=... i want a system which the caster need ingredient/item to cast some spell.. then, the item will lose after the caster finish cast a spell..

Example... this unit has 3 bottle of poison potion... then he enchant his weapon with poison... he lose 1 bottle.. remaining 2 bottle of poison potion... :piru:

Level 16
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=d8ira5

I made something like that long ago, use the link.

the name is Storm Bolt Charge,

press escape to spawn more indgredients, it uses potion of greater healing.

i didn't create it to detect which slot the potion was on, so it contains errors and abuse possible (When you can carry multiple indgredients of the same type, maybe it will remove all "Ingredients" instead of just 1.)
if you didn't use my item stacking. (Test it out by taking many potion of greater healing)

i could fix it, for it to check each inventory to detect which slot was it on for non stacking item, but i am kinda lazy.

the rest works just fine. as you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.