• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

1.33 Custom Campaign

Level 2
Hello! Does it happen for anyone to have the 1.33 campaign files? I've bought Reforged when it was released and it's the first time playing it. I didn't have the chance to play the 1.33 updated version when it was available. Thanks a lot!

Level 7
Well, Reforged starts with version 1.32, but campaigns have not been modified since then as far as I know. So campaign on version 1.32+ would be similar to what it is on version 1.36 now...

Level 14
Yeah if you missed the 1.33 campaigns you missed a truly special experience. Truly a full step perhaps 2 above default Hard mode in all regards. It was fantastic.

and Silvermoon was vastly better designed.

Losing @Kam and the Former classic teams Brutal mode campaign has truly ruined the WC3 reforged experience for me. That was the one thing the reforged managed to salavage and bring out that was positive. Because lets all be honest no one is playing custom campaigns on reforged because in almost all of them the sound and music are Borked, not playing, or Fked up. which imo makes those experiences unplayable.

Or in the case of stuff like vast 8 campaign series Wanderers of Sorceria the campaign linked systems for journals, unlocks, and achievements are so intricate that reforged just kills itself and crashes when trying to do what the 20 22 year old game managed just fine.

Last edited: