• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stuck on 2.2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I seem to be stuck at the level 10 required zone where the moon stones are located. The gate says I'm supposed to look for something to trigger the stones, and I can't seem to find it. I've spent over an hour and a half looking around the entire map, and can't seem to find the trigger.

I've already tried clicking and using all the items as well. Any advice, resident experts? :D

Also, the game is meant to be a single playthrough, correct? No -save and -load?

Level 1
Thanks so much for that. Found it almost instantly. This game is awesome. Loving the depth and exploration.

One thing though, I'm currently trying to craft the Hammer of Sulfuras, and I have the FF:

The Element Forger
Eye of Sulfuras
The Legend of Sulfuras

and I am at the anvil. It still claims something is missing. Am I missing something from the instructions?

Level 1
Works now. Didn't attempt having the other slots empty, and the hammer and eye as slots 1 and 2. The 'Instruction Manual' was in slot 1 when I tried, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.