• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon #3 Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Lv.33 Monk Pure Int/Wism
I'm starting a D3 group
Requirement classes and level
-----------------------------
Lv.33+ Monk [Shanchi]
Lv.30+ Sorc
Lv.30+ Necromancer
Lv.30+ Crusdaer or Zerk
Lv.30+ Bishop
-----------------------------
[Also if we need another tanker, i could reset my stats as Agi + Hp and actives steel body]

OH Crap.. forgot my Garena username... Shanchi
[Dont forget to post your username] Garena*

Final Edits: i've no idea whenever the game going to start... but.. post your name here.. so i can added you and update on this group chart and decided what time we could start the D3 run.

Last edited:
Level 2
Well.. im not sure.. but you're RU isnt? my bad... what time it is over there? maybe i can mark the time a little further cuz im online 24/7

I'm not from Russia, but you never said you're GMT and for some stupid reason I thought that this servers time right now is 03:00 PM

Level 3
hey we did like 15 runs in a row now, just the first part and boss, we got some great gear here! nice farming btw

Level 3
hey we did like 15 runs in a row now, just the first part and boss, we got some great gear here! nice farming btw

Yeah, I can vouch that.
Nice and smooth runs, hopefully next time he will drop my an item too :p

PS: We are about to create a clan in Garena. When we figured out how to do this we will recruit some members :)

Level 8
Hold it!

code wipe will prolly occur in 1.1i so every1 will start all over again, all u need is 5-6 dedicated players willing to play quiet much and just set who plays what.

Level 8
Yeah, I can vouch that.
Nice and smooth runs, hopefully next time he will drop my an item too :p

PS: We are about to create a clan in Garena. When we figured out how to do this we will recruit some members :)

Well u can do it in Europe.battlenet room its much easier than Garena and no need to alt-tab, but to do it u need to install patch and loader and create account on battlenet (10min job total) instead of garena install (3min)

Level 5
Seems I managed to configure Garena and Euroloader to my liking... Now I'm able to play there... Apparently, I had to change the name on a file in my WC3 folder...

Apparently my name was taken on Euroloader thingy, so It's kris.frishers there, and on Garena it stays risk.frishers

Level 8
Will add you.

Please every1 who have account in euro.battlenet room to add or whsiper me (Papa.Dragon)
I will make good group with dedicated players who know how to react and learn quickly.

So when 1.1i comes up we will work to get our levels/items ready for new chalanges in d4

Status
Not open for further replies.