• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Charged Rod location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
It's not anywhere. You must create the Charged Rod.
You need Disabled Rod - it's locked within Stasis near a puzzle that involved 3 Braziers. Stasis is opened with Leyline Gemstone.
You then charge the Disabled Rod at the Western Entrance.

Level 2
Thank you so kindly, I must be extremely silly as cannot find any stasis near the 3 braziers :(

Level 2
Ok will have a hunt thanks Spas!

And the stasis you mean those glowing light things blocking a path?

SpasMaster

Level 23
No. It's a blue crystal. Which contains the rod. A stasis. You know it's a stasis, because when you Inspect the blue circle in front it says: "The stasis contains something within.", or something similar, I don't remember precisely.

There is no need for a hunt. It's just a few steps north up the corridor.

SpasMaster

Level 23
Here

Attachments

• ASD.png
    ASD.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 522
Level 2
Thank you. Ah ok I think I was looking at the right place but that photo is from a newer version?
Cause that similar location had a statue with a glowing blue thing in it. But no circle to step into :(
I'm still running a older version

Level 2
Yeah most definitely. Will finish this run then update and start again fresh.
No disabled rod for me then haha.
Thank you so much for all your help though!!

Level 2
Spas, just FYI, I was still running 2.2.1 :( Haha

Now starting fresh 2.3.1 - but now don't want to get the legend bow :(

Level 1
Stuck at this part too, I feel like things may have changed around since the last update.
Couldn't find the blue circle next to the stasis nor the stasis unless you count the ones next to the circle of power.
any info pointing me in the direction I'll need to go would be fun and appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.