• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[HD/Modeling] Queen Jaina for Reforged

Level 4
I'm requesting for model/creation of Jaina as Queen of Lordaeron for REFORGED. If possible, make her mage staff with a better design. Please make two models for each (from her base outfit in Reforged, just remove hood and add crown; and the other in a really majestic outfit, both with and without crown).

The first photo (an attachment) is how her base outfit looks like. The second one will be where the majestic outfit will be based.

(P.S.: Take your time in modeling/editing. I can wait since my laptop has to be replaced with a new and stronger one.)
View attachment 1_49adkn1wUXU8dK3NI6mkvw.webp
arcanist-jaina.jpg

Last edited:
Level 1
what are you making ? a map ? a campaign ? im making a map myself, so i am in need of female characters, i sure hope someone pick this up and make the menethil princess and jaina as queen

Level 4
what are you making ? a map ? a campaign ? im making a map myself, so i am in need of female characters, i sure hope someone pick this up and make the menethil princess and jaina as queen
Yeah. Same for me. I just learned how to modify Warcraft 3's models to change weapons and animation, like this one: Arthas with Ashbringer & Avenger's Shield. But I cannot create an entirely new model (like for Calia). But I can make the young Queen Jaina. All I do is just remove hood and add a crown. 🙂

Shout-out to @Prikjirik for helping me start modifying Arthas models by adding the Ashbringer. I did the Avenger's Shield and one-handed attack anim part.