• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to change sound set of a unit and model dosen't work in game.

Level 4
Hello fellow map makers. How do I change the sound set of a unit. I imported the voice files that are mp3 format but dosen't work. I clicked replace the eternal sound but nothing shows in files of sound set I downloaded. I don't know how i did it in the previous map. Also imported the model for an Enchanted Gold Mine model but it shows in editor but in game it dosen't. How do fix those two things? Best regards from Pekisa7.

Level 21
If "replace internal sound" doesn't work, add the file in the asset manager a change its path to match what you see in the sound editor

1715773648252.png

E.g. the gold mine would be Buildings\NightElf\EntangledGoldMine\NightElfGoldMineWhat1.flac. If that doesn't work, perhaps there is an issue with the sound file itself

Level 4
If "replace internal sound" doesn't work, add the file in the asset manager a change its path to match what you see in the sound editor

View attachment 473186

E.g. the gold mine would be Buildings\NightElf\EntangledGoldMine\NightElfGoldMineWhat1.flac. If that doesn't work, perhaps there is an issue with the sound file itself
I replaced the path files with wav it just made another voice set named Arthas. Check it out. Seding the screenshot.

Attachments

• jkgtk.docx
    458.6 KB · Views: 2
Level 21
Oh I see, the thing is that you can't just create new sound sets like that, you need to find an existing sound set that has the right number of What, Yes etc. and replace those files with yours, otherwise the game just can't recognize it

Level 4
Oh I see, the thing is that you can't just create new sound sets like that, you need to find an existing sound set that has the right number of What, Yes etc. and replace those files with yours, otherwise the game just can't recogn
I see. On the previous map i somehow replaced those allready there sounds of Arthas with custom Lich King sound set. Now i don't remember how I did it. Maybe delete the sound for previous map?