• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Zombie Apocalypse - Will you survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the zombie apocalypse survival fitness test at your school today!

Zombies are a very real threat to today's society. Always keep a shotgun handy at home, and have your bunker filled with at least a month of provisions! Don't forget, zombies are alerady dead, so shooting them is only a temporary annoyance!

Level 34
Not really a zombie nation, but when something bad (example; Z0MBEHS) then people tend to run hard. Trying to find the nearest ferry, boat, plane, car etc and etc transportation to get off that damn continent. And off course, the wounded/infected people try also to get on board and evolve there to a brain eating zombie where it gets the change to devour thousands of people on one silly boat, that was supposed to head to -for example- EUROPE.

Level 7
Haha :D Made me laugh. I needed it today ^^, so much damn homework. + Rep for it ;P

Level 11
I think that zombies are a very real threat to society, and to the American way of life. Therefore, we should keep president Bush in the White House until we think that the zombies are no longer a threat.

And furthermore, SE.

Level 4
rofl at teh vid

ok call me paranoid but ever since I was 14 and watching a series of zombie movies(resident evil/shaun of teh dead/dawn of teh dead/28 days l8r) I'd usually lock my room every time I sleep at night..

and tbh with all the shit China is playing around with like weird chemicals in milk and candies and stuffed toys .. they are bound to accidentally cause somewhat of a zombie outbreak.. not playing into stereotypes or anything but yeh I am freaking paranoid about this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.