• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Role Playing Game] Zillion SRPG

What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
[TD]

[TD]
214829-albums7056-picture78309.png
[TD]
(The SRPG does not have a name yet)
[TD]
Alpha Version Progress: 30%

[TD]

This is my new project I am working on. I create this project to make a wc3 custom map where you enjoy playing it even if your just alone. But I admitted that multiplayer games are more fun.

[TD]
[TD]
SCREENSHOTS

[TD]

[TD]
Terrain Screenshots
[TD]

214829-albums7056-picture78299.png

214829-albums7056-picture78300.png

214829-albums7056-picture78301.png

214829-albums7056-picture78303.png

[TD]
Gameplay Screenshots
[TD]

214829-albums7056-picture78302.png

214829-albums7056-picture78306.png

214829-albums7056-picture78305.png

214829-albums7056-picture78304.png

[TD]
[TD]
Lore
[TD]
[TD]
Read it here Project NeoSRPG Lore

[TD]
[TD]
PROJECT NeoSRPG will create an SRPG with the following features

[TD]

[TD]
[TD]
Replayability
[TD]
[TD]

This is an important feature mostly in all maps.When we say replayability it means you can experience new things everytime you play. The actions are not repeated again and again. But the most important of all you do a lot of things that you want to play it again to discover the other objectives you never tried.

Since this SRPG will mostly focus on quest and reward items, I will make sure the player will do a lot during quest that doing a quest once is not enough to discover its hidden mechanics. I will make sure also that there will be lots of reward items tom be achieved.

As the development progresses I will post some detailed features that will add to the replayability of the game.

[TD]
[TD]
Fun and Various Game Mechanics
[TD]
[TD]

This feature can only be achieve if the SRPG will not focus only on one genre.

In order to add this feature i decided to add some genres like single player aos, tower defense, survival, boss fight and rts. But you may ask how the heck i gonna add this to the srpg?. Well the answer is simple, using my Quest System.

In order to understand what i said from above paragraph just think of this one.

You walk towards different NPCs. The first NPC has a quest that you can do, the quest is simple build towers and use your hero to defeat all enemy waves. Then you approach to another NPC which has a quest that you can do, the quest is simple kill the boss within 3 phase. The other NPC has a quest that you can do, the quest is simple you just need to solve the puzzle.

Thats the example of what you will do during the game.

List of Quest
[TD] Hell Roamer's Quest
[TD]
214829-albums7056-picture78361.png

In this quest your are being chased by Hell Roamer. You must run throughout the area and create traps that will kill Hell Roamer. You must not allowed Hell Roamer to attack you with his melee attack or else you will die easily. Hell Roamer will also shoots a fireball that will travel straight forward and deals damage and do some effects if you will be hit.
There are lots of traps that will randomly appear on the area. Once you activate it will damage to the boss and do some effects. Beware also because Hell Roamer has some secret abilities, this abilities will vary according to the difficulty.

Gameplay Screenshot

214829-albums7056-picture78360.png

Terrain Screenshot

214829-albums7056-picture78359.png

[tr]

As the development progresses I will post some detailed information of all quest mechanics

[TD]
[TD]
Rewards = Effort
[TD]
[TD]

The principle of this feature is simple. "The more accomplishments the more chance for you to acquire what you want

To fully understand the principle i will give an example.

There is a quest that will reward a legendary items. The quest is for you to kill the boss. The lesser time you spend in killing the boss the higher the chance for you to acquire the legendary items.

Ofcourse the example given is just simple but actual game quest will be more than that.

As the development progresses I will post some detailed quest stats about getting chances on some reward items below.

[TD]
[TD]
Simple and fun systems
[TD]
[TD]

WEAPON SYSTEM

In this system you can change your whole character by using weapon items.

This are the two Weapon Items you can use at the start of the game

[TD]
Axeman
214829-albums7056-picture78311.png
[TD]
214829-albums7056-picture78307.png

[TD]
Apprentice Mage
214829-albums7056-picture78310.png
[TD]
214829-albums7056-picture78308.png

As the development progresses I will post additional systems and add more weapon items

[TD]
[TD]
Play as much as you want and in any way you want.
[TD]
[TD]

My plan is to let the player play the game in any pattern they want and they can decide if they will follow the storyline or just explore the game and do the quest they want.

The player can decide when to stop. Unlike other RPG that some place can only be reach by doing a quest, in my RPG they can jump to any areas they want to explore and do quest there.

[TD]
[TD] Weapon Items can be forge in Castle Entrance

Claw Brawler

Mortal Angel

Sword Enforcer

Metal Priest

Elite Rider

Heaven Healer

Royal Crusader

Strike Assassin

Frost Knight

214829-albums7056-picture78457.png
214829-albums7056-picture78448.png

214829-albums7056-picture78459.png
214829-albums7056-picture78449.png

214829-albums7056-picture78462.png
214829-albums7056-picture78450.png

214829-albums7056-picture78460.png
214829-albums7056-picture78451.png

214829-albums7056-picture78461.png
214829-albums7056-picture78452.png

214829-albums7056-picture78458.png
214829-albums7056-picture78453.png

214829-albums7056-picture78464.png
214829-albums7056-picture78454.png

214829-albums7056-picture78463.png
214829-albums7056-picture78455.png

214829-albums7056-picture78465.png
214829-albums7056-picture78456.png

As the development progresses I will post additional details about this feature

[TD]
[TD]
Savable Progress
[TD]
[TD]

So i can't do this feature because i am not an expert vJASS coder. So for those vJASS coder who want to help me in doing this feature i will be glad.

I will use the Nestharus Save/Load system.

So other may ask what if i use the warcraft save/load system? Well you can't carry your progress using that save/load systems from one version to another.

Last edited:
Level 21
It looks like you have a good thing going here, but the overall combination of things doesn't seem very thematic. Random hostile creatures just look like they appeared there all at the same time. It would be better to have them start by taking out certain gates in a sort of assault on the castle. That could be a defense mini-genre, since it sounds like you want to include a variety.

In the volcanic terrain, the units are running on lava. Is the terrain there far from finished? :xxd: You could make the lava damage heroes if they run on it, and then there could be a narrow path they could follow to avoid taking fire damage. I'm not even sure that undead creature looks right slithering around that close to the lava with his cloth hood and all.

Being able to change your hero is a cool idea, but being able to change your gender and complete layout with a simple click is a little weird. Having all of the hero models look somewhat similar with different combat tactics/weapons would be more realistic, like these for example:

- Pikeman
- Crossbow Footman
- Foot Archer
- Default Editor Footman (Sword & Shield)

In the case of the axeman, you could use all models with a Garithos head. Or maybe going to a tavern to switch your hero out for another instead of just switching to a different weapon mid-combat? Then all of the experience can be saved on each hero, but being able to trade them still allows you to play the game differently and focus your experience more on the hero you enjoy playing the most. That way it would make sense to have a large variety of different genders, clothing, weapon types, etc.

Level 6
It looks like you have a good thing going here, but the overall combination of things doesn't seem very thematic. Random hostile creatures just look like they appeared there all at the same time. It would be better to have them start by taking out certain gates in a sort of assault on the castle. That could be a defense mini-genre, since it sounds like you want to include a variety.

In the volcanic terrain, the units are running on lava. Is the terrain there far from finished? :xxd: You could make the lava damage heroes if they run on it, and then there could be a narrow path they could follow to avoid taking fire damage. I'm not even sure that undead creature looks right slithering around that close to the lava with his cloth hood and all.

Being able to change your hero is a cool idea, but being able to change your gender and complete layout with a simple click is a little weird. Having all of the hero models look somewhat similar with different combat tactics/weapons would be more realistic, like these for example:

- Pikeman
- Crossbow Footman
- Foot Archer
- Default Editor Footman (Sword & Shield)

In the case of the axeman, you could use all models with a Garithos head. Or maybe going to a tavern to switch your hero out for another instead of just switching to a different weapon mid-combat? Then all of the experience can be saved on each hero, but being able to trade them still allows you to play the game differently and focus your experience more on the hero you enjoy playing the most. That way it would make sense to have a large variety of different genders, clothing, weapon types, etc.

Thats a lot of suggestion my friend.. thank you!

The units you see in the screenshot are just NPCs. If you think the units does not fit on the terrain its because it follows the story.. heres the summary..

The castle is where humans live and holds the connection between the land and the heaven. Now the darkness returns from the abyss and the evils captured the castle (that's why there are undead theme models) also they start corrupting the castle. The player must kill the master of all evil.

The volcanic terrain?.. Nevermind that.. its just a quest prototype but i will post the semi-finished terrain with the terrain for Shadowed Soul consumer also..

About your suggestions on changing the hero from a male to female. Well I REALLY WANT THAT FEATURE! but my problem is I AM NOT A MODELLER so if will do that feature it will limit the amount weapons i can made since i need to find pairs.

So i am using ALL AVAILABLE CUSTOM MODELS in hive so i can't do your suggestions. Since the WEAPONS as the progresses will go will be more than 100+

Your suggestion is good but i dont have a modeler who can create me models which like you said a axeman with different models.

Level 30
Love how you like your own SRPG to look like.

First of all, screenshots. I like the terrain being shown on the Terrain screenshots but I do think those undead units does not fit much on the type of environment they are in like a Castle that seems to be so cheerful and quiet. For the actual gameplay screenshots, it looks quite good though the lava area looks pretty much empty and lacks some sort of terrain tile variations.

Second, the presented features looks great and I agree with everything in it. I have been looking for RPG mostly if they have high replayability, games focusing not just on simply killing and stuffs but also bringing various different game types, and lastly, your effort being rewarded and... much more. I do think you could also add some more complex features like full screen inventory/skill systems and some Gem Socketing System (and much more again...) and that surely can make your game more attractive.

Overall, this looks highly addictive and waiting for some more updates with this. You have my support.

+4 rep.

Level 6
Love how you like your own SRPG to look like.

First of all, screenshots. I like the terrain being shown on the Terrain screenshots but I do think those undead units does not fit much on the type of environment they are in like a Castle that seems to be so cheerful and quiet. For the actual gameplay screenshots, it looks quite good though the lava area looks pretty much empty and lacks some sort of terrain tile variations.

Second, the presented features looks great and I agree with everything in it. I have been looking for RPG mostly if they have high replayability, games focusing not just on simply killing and stuffs but also bringing various different game types, and lastly, your effort being rewarded and... much more. I do think you could also add some more complex features like full screen inventory/skill systems and some Gem Socketing System (and much more again...) and that surely can make your game more attractive.

Overall, this looks highly addictive and waiting for some more updates with this. You have my support.

+4 rep.

Thanks dude! have you remembered what ive said to you about my idea for the HT? so here it is! i work on the idea.

Also about the Custom Boss Fight. I will add that feature in some of the quest.

Also about the Undead Units in a Castle yeah i know everybody will react on this. This will be further explain once you read the next chapter of the lore (still on developing). But as i said the undead units captured the castle that's why they are there.

About the Full Screen inventory and Gem Socketing (stuff like that), nah i don't have a plan on adding that. Since in this SRPG there will focus more on item flowing.

Do a Quest > Get an Item > You don't need that? > Sell > Use Gold to buy Quest Items > Get an Weapon Item > You don't need that? > Use gold for Forged Weapon Item > Do a Quest

Level 6
Guys i need some opinion on this quest.

[TD] Hell Roamer's Quest
[TD]
214829-albums7056-picture78361.png

In this quest your are being chased by Hell Roamer. You must run throughout the area and create traps that will kill Hell Roamer. You must not allowed Hell Roamer to attack you with his melee attack or else you will die easily. Hell Roamer will also shoots a fireball that will travel straight forward and deals damage and do some effects if you will be hit.
There are lots of traps that will randomly appear on the area. Once you activate it will damage to the boss and do some effects. Beware also because Hell Roamer has some secret abilities, this abilities will vary according to the difficulty.

Gameplay Screenshot

214829-albums7056-picture78360.png

Terrain Screenshot

214829-albums7056-picture78359.png

[tr]

Level 30
It looks great and I like the new gameplay type here or namely Escape type of quest. The terrain is perfectly fine though you could also put some floating outland rocks for better visuals.

For the gameplay, you could try giving a spell for the Hell Roamer. While walking, the Hell Roamer leaves a trail of flame, dealing damage to enemy units that walks upon it. Also, it would be better if you will reveal the whole flame arena.

Level 6
It looks great and I like the new gameplay type here or namely Escape type of quest. The terrain is perfectly fine though you could also put some floating outland rocks for better visuals.

For the gameplay, you could try giving a spell for the Hell Roamer. While walking, the Hell Roamer leaves a trail of flame, dealing damage to enemy units that walks upon it. Also, it would be better if you will reveal the whole flame arena.

Well nice spell suggestion thanks!.. oh if i reveal the whole flame arena do you think it will affect the strategy since you know where is Hell Roamer and the action will be predictable?..

Level 21
This seems to be an ambitious project. For the flame arena, you could enhance it with skulls (the yellow ones), corpses and remains scorched to give an impression of a terrible place. You can also add a spell where meteors fall from the sky or another where Hell Roamer emerges suddenly from the ground nearby the hero or summon minions to help him. Why not also letting Hell Roamer activate traps too like fiery traps? Just to make the game harder for pros. You might also add lava places which damages the hero if he goes on them.
That's my opinion on the flame arena, good luck :)

Level 21
Oh, I forgot to comment the screenshots. Look, from what I see, they need a lot of improvement! In Terrain Screenshots you need to add "Black Marble", it creates a good contrast with the rest of the tiles. The grassy part, sincerly, looks pretty bad to me. Only blight and dark grass used plus the same tree spammed everywhere at the edges. Why not putting more than one type of tree? Also, you might consider adding shrubs and more flowers. And maybe you could add Grassy Dirt and/or Dirt around the blight. On the blighted part, add some skulls.

Level 14
this project looks interesting, especially since it seems like a strategy based. commenting on current screenshots, is this a boss-battle only RPG (with mini-games and stuff)? since all of the bosses seems gathering together in the same pleace.

Level 6
@Shadow Fury
This is an ambitious project. But this is the easiest project i created since the development will be area by area progression so this not a INSTANT HUGE PROJECT. This is just an small project and new are will be added so on.

About your terrain comment. I am thinking.. is it normal for a castle garden with flowers spammed on the ground? i think flowers are arranged on that kind of place. Also that area is a castle garden not a forest. But nice suggestion i will look into that.

Also nice suggestion on the abilities.

@Hell Master
Well ok i will try it.

@andreariona
Yeah you got it right. But this RPG will mostly about mini-games with other game genre mixed.

Thanks for the complement!

@Chaosy
Thanks! yeah more feature will be added soon..

@Rheiko
Yeah right..

Level 6
Guys do you think the weapon icon fit the hero models?.. eh..

[TD]
[TD] Weapon Items can be forge in Castle Entrance

Claw Brawler

Mortal Angel

Sword Enforcer

Metal Priest

Elite Rider

Heaven Healer

Royal Crusader

Strike Assassin

Frost Knight

214829-albums7056-picture78457.png
214829-albums7056-picture78448.png

214829-albums7056-picture78459.png
214829-albums7056-picture78449.png

214829-albums7056-picture78462.png
214829-albums7056-picture78450.png

214829-albums7056-picture78460.png
214829-albums7056-picture78451.png

214829-albums7056-picture78461.png
214829-albums7056-picture78452.png

214829-albums7056-picture78458.png
214829-albums7056-picture78453.png

214829-albums7056-picture78464.png
214829-albums7056-picture78454.png

214829-albums7056-picture78463.png
214829-albums7056-picture78455.png

214829-albums7056-picture78465.png
214829-albums7056-picture78456.png

Level 30
Level 6
Hey this is a new item system. Any suggestion?

[TD]
[TD] New Item System
Weapon Item
This item is needed in doing quest. Once you use this item your hero will be replace completely. The Weapon Item can be acquired by Forging Weapon Item at Weapon Forger.
Quest Item
This item is only available during quest. They can be acquired by buying them at the start of the quest.
The quest item will greatly affect the way you play the quest.
Forging Resources
This are the resources needed to forge a weapon item. This can be acquired by completing quest and converting weapon item into forging resources.
Forging Weapon Item Feature
This feature will allow you to create Weapon Item that you currently needed. To forge an item you must have enough resources needed. You can forge an item by approaching a Weapon Forger and select the available weapon item. Click the weapon item you want to forge and if you have the resources needed the weapon item will be created.
Refund Weapon Item Feature
There are weapon item you don’t need any more. So this feature will allow the player to convert the weapon item into forging resources and use it to forge stronger weapon item.
Upgrade Weapon Item Feature
This feature will allow the player to improve the weapon item they have to become more stronger. Although it will not change the hero model but it will add more stats to the hero and even add additional abilities.
Forging Resources Conversion
As the player gain more resources there is a time when one of the forging resources is excessive while the other is lacking. This feature will solve this problem. You can convert one forging resources to another one.
[tr]
[tr]

BTW Thanks Hell_Master for the suggestion. But the Claw Brawler icon suggestion will be used in future Hard Mode weapon requirements since Claw Brawler will just in Normal Mode requirements.

Level 30
The features looks really awesome for this kind of RPGs though common on most great RPGs there.

And do you mean by changing the model when using a weapon is completely changing its appearance? I am against this because it would be much more better if it will just show up on the unit once acquired. BY doing this way of yours, it would be much waste on creating many units just for a single item so if we are to imagine you are to make 400 weapons, there would be 400 different hero model or hero? Unless, you plan on having two or more weapons having the same models.

Anyway, this is getting interesting and I am liking the progress of this so far. Good luck and reps to you (just got to spread).

Level 6
The features looks really awesome for this kind of RPGs though common on most great RPGs there.

And do you mean by changing the model when using a weapon is completely changing its appearance? I am against this because it would be much more better if it will just show up on the unit once acquired. BY doing this way of yours, it would be much waste on creating many units just for a single item so if we are to imagine you are to make 400 weapons, there would be 400 different hero model or hero? Unless, you plan on having two or more weapons having the same models.

Anyway, this is getting interesting and I am liking the progress of this so far. Good luck and reps to you (just got to spread).

Yes each item is equal to 1 hero. But 1 item can be used in almost two or more quest.

Also each hero is unique with its abilities during quest so it will satisfying to work hard for the items. Each hero will add additional gameplay during the quest.

Level 14
I'm looking forward to your boss fights. I have been working on a single player campaign and one of my focuses was fun and possibly replayable boss fights. I know it can be difficult to keep them from being boring especially in single player. Maybe we'll be able to bounce some ideas off of each other. Good luck!

Level 6
I'm looking forward to your boss fights. I have been working on a single player campaign and one of my focuses was fun and possibly replayable boss fights. I know it can be difficult to keep them from being boring especially in single player. Maybe we'll be able to bounce some ideas off of each other. Good luck!

Well that's good, hope you find some useful ideas for your campaign!..

Level 30
It looks good though there could be something more in the ground instead of the tiles being repetitive. Also, the pillars looks weird and quite stretched and all.

You could also try recoloring a wall torch into violet and place them on some parts of the walls and some big violet cauldrons between the Throne.

Also, there could be more spaces in the room in case this quest is a boss fight of some sort.

Overall, this looks good and great job. +rep

Level 21
Not bad! However, I agree that the pillars seem stretched and look strange!
You need to find another tile because the same tile used everywhere is quite bad and boring. You might add some gloomy ornaments, like Graves, recolored Torches, Statue of Black Citadel and Skulls (remove the pathing texture from them and recolor them if you want)
Ah, and if it's going to be a boss fight (as I strongly believe), you'd better widen the playable area because it's too restricted.

Level 6
This is the second chapter of the story of the map.

I am gladly appreciate for those who cite some grammar mistakes...

[TD]
Second Chapter
For the past 100 years after the event when the darkness was vanished to the abyss, the reign of King Egaruoc enjoyed prosperity. But just like the other mortal king, the time when his reign will end is coming near. King Egarouc is already challenging his two son to see which one of them deserves to be the new king. After years of challenges and trials he decided that his younger son Prince Rechzus deserve the throne than his older brother Prince Deivinzh. Upon hearing this news Prince Deivinzh confront his father at the throne room if he will still give the throne to his younger brother. King Egaroc call Prince Rechzus to go to the throne room to talk the problem with his brother.
King Egaroc speak to his two son, “My son, Deivinzh, I know this will be hard for you but all the challenges and trials I give to both of you, your brother Rechzus shows the he is more deserving. I hope you understand it my son.” Upon hearing this bad confirmation Deivinzh shout angrily “I will never accept your decision!” then he face his brother and shout angrily “I will assure you that I will take everything that belongs to me!” and then Deivinzh run outside the throne room. After two months King Egaroc officially announce to all that throne is now given to Prince Rechzus. Then a grand fiest was conducted, everyone enjoys that day. But in that event Prince Deivinzh was not there, everyone do not know where he is.
Prince Deivinzh knows that he can’t take the throne from his brother without defeating him. He must find a way to gain more power than his brother. He journey to the land where he believe that the portal of the abyss is located. Scholars of magic told that there is a power of devil that is lurking in that land and everyone is warned not to go there or else they will die. He believe the story and he knows the danger but because of the will to reclaim the throne he still continue his journey to that land. After how many days of wandering he saw something horrible. A giant shadow creature is in front of him saying “Your such a brave mortal, I can kill you now if you want but I feel that you want some revenge and I would like to say that I can help you”, Prince Deivinzh immediately speak “Yes I will reclaim the throne from my brother” and ask “what can you do for me?”.The shadow creature answes “I can give you the power beyond reckoning but in return you need to destroy the Heaven Gates”. Upon hearing the answer Deivinzh immediately remember that his father told him that once the Heaven Gates are destroyed the universe will be in chaos. But he want the power beyond reckoning to reclaim the throne so he accept the offer even if he knows what will be the danger of his decision. The land violently shakes and Deivinzh fall down and sat on ground, everything is covered in darkness and he feel that something is entering in his body. After that the darkness and the shadow creature were gone. He feel that his body is full of energy, that he can split the mountains into two using his fist. He laugh very loud and shout “At last the throne will be mine!” and start his journey back to the Castle of Heaven Gates.
After 3 months Deivinzh return to the castle. He immediately went on the throne room where his brother Rechzus is located. When Rechzus saw Deivinzh at the door he immediately run towards him. But he stop when Deivinzh shouts “I came here to take what belong to me!” and Rechzus reply “Please accept the truth that our father give the throne to me!”. Deivinzh shouts “No! this throne is mine and it will be mine!” and Rechzus reply in a loud voice “I will die first before you get the throne!” and Deivinzh reply “Then die!”. The two brothers fight each other, but Rechzus immediately defeated because Deivinzh possess the power beyond reckoning. Deivinzh told Rechzus “No one can defeat me now! I have the power beyond reckoning!” then the giant shadow creature appeared in front of the two brother and speak “Deivinzh destroy the Heaven Gates, now!” then Deivinzh reply “I will”. Using his sword Deivinzh will destroy the Heaven Gates but before he land the attack he stop upon hearing the shout of his brother “Brother stop this madness! The universe will be in chaos if you will do that!” but the giant shadow speak “Deivinzh will be the king of Zillion darkness and no one can stop it even the gods of Cieavelind” then Deivinzh using his full force he smash the Heaven Gates and a destructive earthquake shake the entire world.

Level 21
There are a lot of mistakes in the massive wall of text you wrote!
The main problem is that I can't understand which tense you are using. Is it past or present because some verbs are in the past and others in the SAME sentence are in the present! Also, all verbs which refer to a single person shoud have the letter "s" at their end. E.g

"King Egaroc speak to his two son" That's wrong!
"King Egaroc speaks to his two sons"That's correct

You forgot to write "s" at the end of "son"

Another mistake is that when someone says something, you do NOT write "he speak". E.g

Prince Deivinzh immediately speak “Yes I will reclaim the throne... Very wrong!
Prince Deivinzh immediately said/says, “Yes, I will reclaim the throne... Very correct

You can between says or said, this depends on the tense you'll use. Also, notice that I added two commas, one after the verb and one after "Yes"

Another damn mistake is that you should put "ly" after a verb. E.g

He laugh very loud and shout... WRONG!
He laughed/laughs very loudly and shout CORRECT!

Another mistake is a completely worng text:-

“Deivinzh will be the king of Zillion darkness and no one can stop it even the gods of Cieavelind” What the hell? So wrong!
“Deivinzh will be the king of Zillion and no one will stop him, even the gods of Cieavelind” Now that's correct!

What was the word darkness doing in the text? And why referring to a person with "it"? Also, I added a comma after him. Also, the entire sentence was in future tense so I changed the verb "can" to "will"

Enough for now! There are more mistakes but now it's up to you to search for these mistakes! Have a look at the text and search for obvious spelling mistakes and ALL the text MUST have one tense only, not some past and some present. Also look for the mistakes I listed above and correct them. That's all for now, good luck :D

Level 30
The wall of text hurts my eye. I suggest you to put some spacing, preferable one spacing. Tnere are some words that sounds wrong due to the wrong tense or form it is in.

Improvements:

• For the past 100 years after the event when the darkness was vanquished to the abyss
  • King Egarouc is already challenged his two sons to see which one of them deserves to be the new king.
  • After years of challenges and trials, he decided that his younger son Prince Rechzus deserves the throne more than his older brother Prince Deivinzh.
  • Upon hearing this news, Prince Deivinzh confronted his father at the throne room if he will still give the throne to his younger brother.
  • King Egaroc called Prince Rechzus to go to the throne room and to talk to his brother about his problem/s.
  • King Egaroc spoke to his two son and said “My son, Deivinzh, I know this will be hard for you but all the challenges and trials I gave to both of you and your brother Rechzus shows the he is more deserving. I hope you understand that my son.”

There are more and I shall continue soon...

Legends:
Bolded Text = addition or changed
Red-colored Text = removed

Last edited:
Level 6
Thank you so much Hell_Master and Shadow Fury for the grammar mistakes.. i am not a native English speaker.

I shall give rewards to you both when i will release the alpha..

BTW Update... Save/Load System is now available. I am using the CodeGen.
So you can carry your progress in alpha version to the beta version..

Done on terraining the quest of Elite Skeleton Slayer and Death Vanguard.. i will post the screenshot including the quest explanation..

Status
Not open for further replies.