• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Your Personals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I like to know people before I interact, if you would be so kind as to type if your a American, Italian, etc. And type your personality so I can know you better.

For me, I am a Italian, I like to be nice when others are nice, and I like to be stern with immature people you all call "n00bs". I like to dance, I like to play on the computer, I like to do both at the same time:grin:

You don't need to type everything about you, just about as much as I typed. Thanks.

Level 45
er... i dont think our nationalities or ..whatever its called can tell much about us..

Anyway, im from Australia..., im part filipino and my other side is a mix of english and german etc(Australian I say even though Australian isnt really a nationality....

I like to draw monsters and personal stuff like my dreams and how i think and my emotions.. l got interested in wc3 because...i got the game afew years ago and got interested in the model area of it.

I can be grumpy, kind, nice, helpful and...er..mean? Yes. Mean. and sometimes abit odd i guess. I like being on the computer..alot as in...15hrs.

Level 10
Hmmmm, intresting, I never met someone with all those emotions. Well anyway, its great to meet you:thumbs_up:

Level 32
Wolverabid

Michigan, USA is the location of the Wolverabid's lair.

My dad's forefathers immigrated from County Cork Ireland to Chicago during the great potato famine of the 1850s. My mom's family is 100% Slovakian having immigrated here to Michigan from Austria-Hungry in the spring of 1914 (good timing).

Friendliness, loyalty, forthrightness and integrity are among the traits that I value most highly and always try to practice.

I'm a firm believer in the golden rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

I enjoy sports: (play golf fish and hunt), music: Classic Rock (I play guitar, bass and drums (strictly as an amateur)) computers: hardware, html and games (especially Warcraft III)!!!

I live on São Paulo, Brazil. My family was come from Italy and Austria.

I just love computer games, working on web desing, volley.
I hear anything that has guitar sound.

I cant say then I am a passive guy, a few flaming is enough to get me crazy and go to fight with anybody in my sight =/

My maping story was begin one year ago, when I was buy the tft, I was already taken ideas to make over 200 maps, but, I just created 8, because all the rest is junk.
By anyway, I like so much to help people then are starting in the mapping.

And you probabily has seen... MY ENGLISH IS PRETTY BAD!

Level 31
Well, I might as well pop in.

I'm half Quinault Indian, half random europeans. I live a little south of my native half's homeland.

I'm a bit anti-scocial, but what friends I have Iam fericely loyal to. But, I can bean ass alot of the time, mostly when some one wants sympathy for some precevied fault.

My moto goes along somthing like this: "Do what you want to do, because no one can stop you."

Level 10
Nice to meet you two, Cav, my moto is "Got a sense of confidence, unwilling for anyone to take" means I got confidence in situations when a person is going to pick on me or beat me up, well my confidence says to fight back with my hapkito:)

V2.

V2.

Level 3
Well Australia here, and beacouse wulf said australians not a nationality my father is 7th generation australian and my mother only 5th they originaly came from scotland and wales (both brought over here as criminals)...

I like playing rugby(I play for my state), computer and well theres not much elce u can fit in with school and work in there...

Just like cavman i am an ass to most people but it is sort of brought on us being males...

Oh and beacouse a few of u said ur motto or whatever this is mine "Money can't buy you love, but it can get you some really good chocolate ginger biscuits"

Level 27
Well im dutch ..

I like games to like Call of duty Uo and Cod 2 enz. but also strategy games (i was addicted to warcraft for 2 years i only played Warcraft at that time,rly we where crazy people back then :p) like Warcraft and Age of empires 3.

Ehm .. i listen 'Metal' just all sorts of if there are any grunts in it i will listen it, but i only like special kinds of it but its the only music i listen.

Well .. as many people i can be crazy,mad,angry,nice or anything else ..
Oh yeah im mostly pretty selfish and the motto "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." could never be invented by me...

I also swear alot but not just here ;)

And am i evil? .. judge yourself xD

PS - For your information i dont dress like a guy with high boots (yeah only army boots they just fit fine xD) and all in black (only the shirt) with piercings everywhere .. no .. i just dress like eh .. quite normal :p .. dont be scared i dont bite ..

Last edited:
Level 10
Nice to meet you 3, wand mirra, your demi evil:infl_thumbs_up:

Daminon, nice to have a swedish brother with us:thumbs_up:

V2, Your moto is true, cav man is a ass???s:eekani:

lol nice to meet you all

Level 36
I'm just the random Canadian guy... Half Italian Half Lithuanian in background... a friend got me into WC3 almost 4 years ago... and I've played it ever since. I am a very temperamental person, very opinionated, cynical, pessismistic and I enjoy a good arguement. I've played Drum set for 4 and a half years... but i'm an amateur too. I enjoy running (I'm currently doing track and field) food, and barbequing. Mmmm.... barbeque... also, I love to fish.

Level 12
brad.dude03 said:
Well, you heard from me that Wulf needs to keep her abnormally large mouth shut.
No we like that little monster talking.
smirkka5.gif

I don't know about you brad but it wouldn't suprise me. :p
crackwhipqa7.gif

Level 36
Might I make note that the only good things to ever come from Quebec areb the Rhinoceros Party, the Lemon Party and Poutine. That's all. The sooner the swine get out of my country, the better... but anyway, I think Quebec will be a lot more popular among Canadians after it seperates because it will one be a foreign destination, increasing exotic-tour-value and two because we wont have to put up with all of your bullcrap within our country.

That will be all.

/rantoff

Might I make note that the only good things to ever come from Quebec areb the Rhinoceros Party, the Lemon Party and Poutine. That's all. The sooner the swine get out of my country, the better... but anyway, I think Quebec will be a lot more popular among Canadians after it seperates because it will one be a foreign destination, increasing exotic-tour-value and two because we wont have to put up with all of your bullcrap within our country.

That will be all.

/rantoff

if you're reffering to all those political discussions on independance as bullcrap, you are totally right. The only ones who ever speak about it are politicians from "parti québecois" who, BTW, got pwnt in the elections last week.
This of course, fuels the media. Nobody speaks of souveraineté anyway.

Level 12
I live in the U.S. of A. I am half chinese, a quarter dutch, and a quarter english. I like to play the box of x. I don't like people who spam the skinning section. If you spam the skinning section I will bite, and I will bite hard. Otherwise I am a nice guy.

Level 10
I live in the U.S. of A. I am half chinese, a quarter dutch, and a quarter english. I like to play the box of x. I don't like people who spam the skinning section. If you spam the skinning section I will bite, and I will bite hard. Otherwise I am a nice guy.

Good to meet you, I will make sure I don't spam in the skinning section then.

Level 36
if you're reffering to all those political discussions on independance as bullcrap, you are totally right. The only ones who ever speak about it are politicians from "parti québecois" who, BTW, got pwnt in the elections last week.
This of course, fuels the media. Nobody speaks of souveraineté anyway.

Exactly. And Stephen Harper is all like "Yeah I support youz and your seperationzsz!" and its loike yeah right... as much as everyone (French and English included) want Quebec to seperate, unless some firm radical action is taken, it ain't gonna happen.

Level 45
Country fight? We are (veru unusually) agreeing over something, this something being the ineffectualness of the Quebec Independance movement, something that both of us desperately want to happen, for our own reasons.

Then you use chat or pm yes? Instead of overtaking this thread just to make it sway for your interest?

Level 21
I'm well... A ton of stuff mixed together. Irish, British, Hebrew (I think), and a lot of other stuff. I like playing tennis, occasionally wrestling, and I'm an atheist. I'm extremely pessimistic, argumentative, and timid, but my temper stretches out to about an inch of gunpowder. I also play the saxophone (i'm jazzaliscious) I like to draw, write stuff, and I extremely hate applying any sort of color to my drawings, except the occasional watercolor.
As for music... Korn, My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day, Fergie, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Also some other stuff... forget band names.

Last edited:
Level 12
I'm well... A ton of stuff mixed together. Irish, British, Hebrew (I think), and a lot of other stuff. I like playing tennis, occasionally wrestling, and I'm an atheist. I'm extremely pessimistic, argumentative, and timid, but my temper stretches out to about an inch of gunpowder. I also play the saxophone (i'm jazzaliscious) I like to draw, write stuff, and I extremely hate applying any sort of color to my drawings, except the occasional watercolor.
As for music... Korn, My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day, Fergie, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Also some other stuff... forget band names.

Haha did you know that Hebrew is not a nationality?

Level 18
I like to know people before I interact, if you would be so kind as to type if your a American, Italian, etc. And type your personality so I can know you better.

For me, I am a Italian, I like to be nice when others are nice, and I like to be stern with immature people you all call "n00bs". I like to dance, I like to play on the computer, I like to do both at the same time:grin:

You don't need to type everything about you, just about as much as I typed. Thanks.

I am English,Italian,German for the most part and there is some other European origins thrown in there as well.
I have two extreme sides to me.
I am very easy going and some people know that. I despise annoying brats that have zero respect for other people and can be very mean.

I enjoy art in its many forms, 3d and 2d. My favorite is sculpting with clay however.

My favorite band is about 700 bands because i really don't have one.
But some of my favorite songs are: The Eagles: Hotel California, The Who: Behind Blue Eyes, Billy Idol: Rebel Yell(Back in the day my school was the rebels), Unwritten law: Save me, The sun: Romantic Death, rockstop, The decemberists: Mariners revenge song, yankee bayonet, Dave mathews band: Grave digger, Tom waits: Gods away on business, Crash test dummies: when i go out with artists , Barenaked ladies: blame it on me , Papa Roach: scars, Journey: dont top believing, The Beatles: hey jude, Regina Spektor: Apres Moi, Nightshade: Phantom of the opera(only ong i like of theirs as well), The animals: house of the rising sun, Men at work: land down under ... and ten million more.

I love music in its many forms. I try to listen to anything that you actually understand the lyrics in.

Level 31
... I will bite, and I will bite hard.

So do I, only in real life when people try to take my food.

cav man is a ass???s:eekani:

Yeah, I am some times. Infact, I'll tell you a little anedoct(sp?):

I'm standing in a small, broken circle with some of my friends talking about soccer, my friend talking about it and me poking fun at it, when some other friends walk up. Now, one of them is a girl, about two years younger. She alright looking, but has this fixation that shes fat. She not, nor is she anorexic or bulemic, she just dose it for attention. She's alright most of the time, but can get quite annoying with it. She decided to go one one of her little rants about her precevied fatness. I withstand it, but I just puts me in my sour mood, which quickly evolves into my Ass-hole mood. I'm gonna try andquote myself on what I said to her, I will also attempt to censor it. "Jesus Chr*st, you f***ing fat a**, I'm tired of seeing your fat jowels flapping against you face, will you just f***ing shut up and, f***, go puke in a toilet or some other sh*t! Holy f***! Just shut the f*** up!" She didn't call herself fat for two months.

See, I'm mean when you piss me off.

A few more things I'm gonna add.

Bands(musicgroups) I like: COLD, Allele, Burnseason, Thrice, Linkin Park, Rikets, and Fort Minor

PhysicalFeatures: 5'11", Black hair, Red/Brown/Blonde beard(O,o), Sharp Face, Lanky

Level 8
Hmmm... well, American. Born and raised in Vegas and still there. No, I don't gamble, and no, my schoolteachers aren't strippers :)

French, Scottish, and English, with a hint of Welsh and German.

6'4" , 170 lbs

I am a cynic. I judge people constantly. I am a stickler for proper grammar, though I often choose to express myself by straying from rules of grammar. Reading = vital. I play piano very well, though I enjoy composing more than actually playing. Oh, and I think that there needs to be an IQ test required for procreation...

Concerning WC3 and HIVE, night elf is my favorite race. I am a die-hard GUI supporter, so I am kinda sad that the GUI forums haven't been real active lately. I don't like when people ask questions without first seeking a solution/answer themselves, and I hate it even more when people give vague, meaningless requests that serve no real purpose.

Okay, well that's all for now....

Level 31
Thought I'd through this in due to current events and as not to confuse anybody. The relationship between my step-mother and I has lots of friction to say the least. We do not get along very easily, or often, so often times I am irked by somthing she did or said.

She also has a tendancy to insult my dead mother, and that realy pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.