• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

XVI century Knight Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys,
My name is Rodolfo and recently i started to play again Warcraft 3 (Specially with the world editor)
But, i was needing some 2 models.

The first one is, Do you remember Night elves´ chimeras? Can anybody make one with only one head and some horns maybe?.

The second request is much harder, since it is a mounted XVI century french Knight.

-He should carry a sword, not a lance, and a sword like the one posted in the image (I mean, neighter an extremly long sword nor an extremly broad sword, just a natural sword) The sword length is 1.10 m and it is an XVI century german bastarsword.

- The armour is a Maximilian armour like the ones posted (Hope the images help), but, if posible, non fluted, like the image of the armour without legs.
It must wear the traditional knee lenght pleated skirts shown in the woodcuts, and plumes in the helmet.(If you need i can post more images of the helmet too)

I don´t mind if the visor is opened or closed, but if it is opened the knight´s face should look like Vlad tepes, or something like that with Hungarian like moustache.

The horse should be armored too.

And the finished knight should look something like the woodcut of the man-at-arms with the armored horse and lance (But without the lance!)

Thanks a lot for your attention guys.
:infl_thumbs_up:

Gendarme with Type XVIII LOngsword.jpg

Gendarme woodcut with maximilian armour and bastardsword!.jpg

Gendarmes Maxiilian and the templar knights.jpg

German bastardsword.jpg

Maximilian plates_descr_b.jpg

maximilian horsed armor.jpg

Maximilian armour.jpg

Maximilian non fluted armour italian_armor_upload.jpg

Level 1
O i forgot to state te purpose of the models.:hohum:
I´m finishing a map that i started last year but i couldn´t continue its construction because of a lack of time.
Its something simple like guide your wisp and pick your hero.
The single headed chimera is to represent the heraldic wyvern, and the XVI century knight is because i think that the human knight sucks and i like much more a Renaissance one.
Both models can be changed for other preexistent models included in wc3, but it would be nice to fight with a guy like the Chevalier Bayard.
Thanks-

Status
Not open for further replies.