• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Xillu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

The Xillu is cute little creatures i want in my campaign. (if im losing interest in it then everyone else can use the Xillu for something else)they are the main race you'll be playing. not a RTS'y game but a RPG. my inspiration is Mahsira's artstyle and THIS.

appearance: they would be small sized 4-legged humanoids. having (maybe)bug legs. the head should'nt look human and they are a pure spirited race. most nice, some not. or you could make them just like cats or dogs or any other four-legged creature. (or a new one)

concept: im terrible at drawing a Xillu so you would do a concept. dont make the model yet but draw a pic with(if you want) Mahsira's artstyle. skinny, beautiful or both.

i will give out some model requests here if i have chosen how they will look like. dont let me down now, almost no one helps me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.