• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Cinematic] Wrath of the Blood Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I'm gonna watch it now.
Edit: All right I must say there are a lot of weird things :
-Almost no intro
-Weird story telling : It starts like this "Ethron you must show us your full powers or you will be banished from dalaran" ???? Why? Who is he?
-The Terrain, you really need to work on it, the room where antonidas is, is really, wall fountains and bookshelves?

Level 13
Due to techinical problems with my computer, I cant watch it.
I will give you a review/reply later, apologies.

Level 31
no intro and i keep hearing the sounds of slashing and attacking at the beginning. You could have order the unit to play the animation when the scene took place at the training ground.

And it seems like you did not fix the leak, the sfx cause quite a heavy lag after a couple of seconds.

I got lehzy and ran out of ideas...

If you don't have any idea, it isn't recommend to do cinematic and it was even much encourage not to make any map if you are lazy as any map that are done without any incentive are often consists of bad quality.

By the way, knight does their training against one another and not attacking those archery target.

Status
Not open for further replies.