• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WoW Valley of Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
- previous thread: [Role Playing Game] - Rollin' for "Wc3:wow"

Finally as promised, me be releasin' a beta version this week! Sorry if it's been any late. It was maddenin' and well i was not fulltime. Dis could have been way LATEer but actually i had came up with de general triggers and systems to see if dem work as i want or not prior to ever announcin' my project's development.
Valleyoftrials.png

Dis be Valley of Trials by Master Zul'khan
Barrens-Valley of trials.jpg

Blizzard's counterpart.

Map is still in beta and i'm not already satisfied with, but thinked it shouldn't be bad, as i was rushin' it for the beta; Will revamp in later version.
- Note dat i'll make more compact maps, cause the wc3 movement and gameplay is not like wow and you should not like vast empty plateaues.

Beside de valley map, i made a respective Campaign. With efficiency details and not-rushed look. And you'll see dats how I'll make a worthy map.

Bydeway mons, i'm goin' to finish some minor works tomorrow and i'll give out the beta. You'll be surprised. It will be quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.