• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World of Warcraft: Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hes the dude that appears on the manual/box of WoW..
I got a nelf box with orc manual, but i seen orc boxes before soooo :p.
Basically copied from the manual picture.. i personally think the game sucks, but the idea was good :p. Mount and Blade is miles better than WoW, but i like the pictures on this game :D.
Plz say if you like or not and most of all, point out the faults :ugly:

2poqmtu.jpg

thar..

Level 7
You need to put a little more time into your work and finish up your shading and stuff. It looks like you just sporatically jump around. Some places are way more detailed than others and some stuff just looks like you threw it down in 2 secs while the thing next to it looks like you actually put some time into it.
Hmm.. agree.. some areas are a little empty.. ill work on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.